Chapter 8

Hayes P.O.V

Nicole ran out of my house crying and whenever I called her name she wouldn't turn around. Caitlynne looked pissed as did everyone else. Caitlynne went up to Taylor and punched her right in the nose and she started bleeding then her and Taylor got into a huge fight. Caitlynne went all Sharkisha on her it was kind of funny but scary because Caitlynne and Nicole are very protective of each other. When she came up to me i flinched but she just slapped me and ran after Nicole, thank god. Leslie came and punched me in the eye and left with Victoria behind her. Then Denise came up to me, I was scared because well Denise is scary and I was right to be scared because she kicked me in the balls and left. What have I done? Once they left Taylor left and went somewhere, I could care less.

"What the hell Hayes?" Nash asked me while smacking me upside the head. What is this, beat up Hayes day?

"I don't know, I wasn't thinking" I replied

"That's your problem, you don't think!" Nash yelled at me. I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. I just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Nicole P.O.V

Caitlynne came runninng after me followed by the rest of the girls. I can't believe he did that. I went to the bathroom to wash my face when I got a text from the last person I wanted to talk to Hayes.

From Hayes<3<3: Nicole I'm really sorry. Please let me explain, I feel terrible. Please talk to me I'm really sorry.

I just ignored it and went back into my room where the rest of the girls were.

"Hey Nicole, how Ya doin?" Leslie asked

"How do you think? My boyfriend was caught kissing my cousin" I replied crying.

"If it makes you feel any better we beat him up for you" Denise said

"Really?" I asked

"Well yeah, I punched Taylor, Leslie punched Hayes and Denise kick Hayes in the balls" Caitlynne said happily,

" Oh and Caitlynne went all Sharkisha on Taylor" Vitoria said.I laughed and then my phone went off

From Nash:): Hey, I know Hayes messed up big time but please forgive him he hasn't been out of his room since you left and all we hear from his room is crying.

To Nash:): Well that sucks for him. I'll be over in a bit, I'm giving him 10 minutes to explain himself.

And with that I headed over. I can't believe he cheated on me half an hour ago and I'm already going to talk to him. When I got there I didn't even bother knocking I just walked in and went straight into Hayes' room. I heard sobbing coming from inside. I knock and didn't get a response so I just walked in. Hayes' eyes were all puffy and red but I didn't care. When he saw me his face lit up.

"Nicole?" He asked confused

"Yeah, Nash said I should let you explain so explain." I said trying not to sound bitchy

"Thank you so much, okay so what happened was...

**************************Okay so sorry if this is a short chapter. but please comment and vote

XOXO, Nicole