Chapter 3

Nicole P.O.V

"Hey, what's up?" I asked Shawn trying not to fangirl

"Nothing much, what brings you to Florida?" he asked

"Well I'm moving to Florida, actually Orlando Florida" I said keeping my cool

"Oh wow that's where we are going"  he replied and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

The rest of the flight I spent getting to know the guys and by the time we ran out of things to talk a out the plain was about to land. Once we landed I hurried to go get my luggage and after I was where we were suppose get our luggage I took my phone out and texted Caitlynne and told her about my flight and how I met the people we are obsessed with when I realized someone was looking over my shoulder and when I turned to see who it was and it was Shawn. I knew he saw me text and I could feel my checks getting pink.

"I never asked you how old  you are." he said

"13" I replied

"That's what I thought well see ya later" he said after we exchanged numbers.

Wow I Nicole Swobs have Shawn Mendes's phone number, I couldn't believe it. I went to find my parents with our luggage already, I guess I missed when they came because I was talking to Shawn. Once I found them I went into the bathroom to get changed as did my mom, I got changed into a pair of blue denim shorts, and a white tank top with blue and white vans. After we got into our car it was at 20 minute drive back to my house so I put in my ear buds and texted Caitlynne.

From Caitlynne is life: I can't believe you met Shawn Mendes and that you have his number OMG!!!!

To Caitlynne is life: I know right I can't believe it either.

We sent messages back and forth for about 10 minutes when her phone died. After about five minutes of boredom and changing songs on my iphone5s (in gold) I got a new message.

From Best singer ever (Shawn): Hey your 13 right?

To Best singer ever (Shawn): Ya why?

From Best singer ever (Shawn): Just wondering, gotta go bi.

That was weird, I was so excited when we pulled up into the drive way of my old house which is now my new house I guess. Once we parked my dad took our bags into the house and i went with my mom to visit a old friend who just so happened to live next door. I rang the doorbell and was shocked at who answered it.