Chp 1- encounter

((Hello everyone, whoever is reading this fanfic for the first or second time. So this is a rewrite to the rinharu fanfic that I wrote and deleted and I wish you guys enjoy it. First feel Free! to comment, leave a vote and demand for more, second is that I know this chp is really short so I will soon enough upload the second chp. This fanfic is nothing to do with the second season and is based on all incidents that occurred in the first. No more talk. Enjoy!!!))

- Haru P.O.V -

Sitting side by side in the bathtub, holding hands, wearing our swimsuits and talking about our future, was what we always did. As we were about to kiss goodnight, I felt water trickle down my neck.

I opened my eyes to find myself in my bathtub, in my house alone. A dream? I felt disappointed. "Haru, you've been sleeping there for almost half an hour now," I heard a voice, looked up and found a tall figure standing next to my bathtub. For a moment I thought it was him but when I looked closer the figure had brown hair and green eyes with a hand outstretched to help me get out of the tub. Ah, its Makoto. Makoto Tachibana: My childhood friend and my classmate.

"What's with that disappointed look on your face? it's like you don't want to see me so early in the morning, or you thought that I was Rin?" Makoto teased and questioned.

Its been a year since we participated in the regional and swimming with Rin. Rin Matsouka: My childhood friend currently in samezuka high school and my rival (as he calls himself). As we walked down the empty, boring road, I kept on thinking about him. Why did I dream of him? We reached school and met with Nagisa and Rei. Nagisa Hazuki: My childhood friend also swam with us in the regional. Rei Ryugazaki: Joined the swim club about a year ago and swam with us in the regional. Also Nagisa's lover.

Classes started and they were all boring. All I wanted was to feel the cold water. Unfortunately, the pool was closed for some maintenance, so we couldn't go for our club activities.

The day passed so fast and I went home without Makoto. As soon as I entered the house, I straight away went to the bathtub, filled with water and soaked myself in it, that refreshed me, bringing back blissful memories of him and I.

Soon after my bath, I heard the door bell ring. Makoto? But he went with Ren and Ran to the park today. I headed to the door and opened it, I saw a figure with crimson hair, eyes that suited him perfectly, his lips amazingly curved in a beautiful wide smile that welcomed you. Rin!!