Crush

"FUCK OFF TWEEK!!" Craig growls, shoving the small blonde boy harshly off of him.
"S-sorry..." Tweek apologizes meekly, confused, just like everyone else, by Craig's unwarranted rage.
"...Jesus Craig, you don't have to be such a dick," Kenny retorts.
"Whatever. Fuck you guys." Craig seethes, standing up and flipping off the group collectively, as he stalks away angrily.
They stare after him, confused by his violent reaction to innocent joking around.

Craig quickly leaves his friends behind, his balled up fists shaking in his hoodie pockets where he'd shoved them.
He continues to stalk out of the school, into the wooded area, stopping only when he no longer sees any trace of civilization.
His breath still hasn't returned to normal. Taking deep, calming breaths, his hands still shake as he takes them out of his pockets to rub at his face.
"Fuck me... why is this happening..." he mutters to himself, as he rakes his trembling fingers through his hair underneath his hat. His heart still pounds in his chest, and he doesn't do himself any favours remembering how warm Tweek felt, when he fell into his lap. The smell of his hair as it brushed up against his cheek, Tweek's shaky little hand clutching suddenly at his leg as the blond braced against his backwards momentum.
"Oh god..." Craig rams the heel of his hand into his forehead several times, trying to dislodge the scene as it replays over and over in his head, each time a little more erotic than the last. His pants tighten and he curses himself.
All he can think about is Tweek. Tweek, Tweek, Tweek.
The way his chest expands as he breathes, the way his cheeks flush pink in the frosty air, the way he walks- tripping over his own feet every now and then, the way he twitches, the way his nose crinkles when he laughs, the way he curls his fingers around his wild blonde locks to tug anxiously, the way his eyes sparkle as he loses himself in those eccentric thoughts-
"Tweek~" he groans, panting lightly. Glancing around guiltily, he wipes the cum off his hand on a patch of grass, and tucks himself back into his jeans, quickly leaving the scene, cheeks blazing.

Kenny smirks to himself as he watches Craig from his hiding spot in the trees.
Tweek, huh? Kenny grins, excitement bubbling up in his chest. This is going to be fun.