Ch 1

Hi XD! (Sorry for spelling errors)

Mikyla's p.o.v

He was watching.

I could feel his presence.

I can hear him breathing.

My knife is coated in his blood. My knees are weak and I think I'm gonna faint. I should run. Go on a plane and fly far away from here and change my name. "Kila dear, your times up. Now come and I'll show you why your here" Jeff spat. He was in the trees and he was close. I walked faster trying to loose him in the forest. But as I went from walking to sprinting, He tackled me and I feel myself hit the ground. I hear an unpleasant crack sound as I finally give up. I'm exepting my fate, here and now is where and when I die. Jeff is getting up dragging my limp body by the arm that snapped. It was in the socket backwards. I winced in pain and he smiled devilishly and started to laugh. That scycotic sun of a bitch. but I knew he couldn't stop even if he wanted to. He was smiling along with the fake smile on his face. If I squirm around I could maybe get out if this situation and run away! I start to squirm around but he tightens the grip he has on my wrist.

"Shit" I say making him shake his head and laugh. Why did he act like he was looking at his best friend? Whatever, we were at his little wood house and stuffs me down the stairs. He straps me to a metal table, really cold on my arms and legs, considering I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

" I'm guessing you wanna know why your here..." Jeff says, smiling and then staring at me with a streight face.

"Yes! how'd you know? I wouldn't of thought you know that others have feelings." I said sarcastically.

"Listen, I don't like to kill... But the voices... They tell me it's your time to go." He says looking at me with sorrow. Maybe he was just special need... Did he really mean that? No... He couldn't care could he? Whatever, either way I'm here, strapped down while he's arranging all his sharp tools and putting them neatly on a tray. Goodbye world, I'll see y'all on the other side... I say thinking of all my friends and my family. He takes a scalpel and drags it across my skin and the warm blood drips down my stomach. he cut my neck... I couldn't feel a thing. he looks surprised that I'm not dead or screaming. I'm just sitting there looking at him, looking at me.

Jeff's p.o.v

How?

Everyone dies after I slit their throat!

Oh well! As long as she can stay alive, I'll have some fun with the rest of my tools... I take the skinny needle and suck up her blood, I can drink this later, Right now she's alive and I can cut her... Force her eyes to close so she can... Well...

Go

To

Sleep

Heheh...

Let's take the trusty knife shall we?

It was a beautiful knife... Sharp teeth on the edge, the once silver blade now stained red From all the blood, black handle with the name "liu" carved into it. It was my brothers hunting knive before... Never mind! The girl...

I twirl the knife around my fingers and take the handle, and plunge the blade to her skull, causing blood to fling all over my white blood stained jacket. The beautiful red crimson shining like a ruby. Her blood was gorgeous... I loved it. I dug the knife around and when it met her brain, she gasped for air then died.

Mikilas p.o.v. (before she dies)

He spun his knife around his fingers... well shit... I'm dead! I thought to myself. He stopped twirling the knife and it came to my skull and I was blinded with blood that covered my eyes, this time I screech... Or I try. It was to late. The blackness swallows me and I'm welcomed to the doors of hell. Yay. Just before I die I think about his last words... "go to sleep." he whispers, almost angelicly. I almost accept my death when I feel lifted. There's light, and voices. Was I in heaven?

Jeff's p.o.v

I need to kill. I Need more blood!

Tomorrow I'll go to the playground I put in my backyard so I can go and kill the toddlers. But first, I'll get Kila's body out of my house. I'll just put her body outside of her pearents house. AFTER I put a smile on her face. I whip out my pocket knife and give her a per manate, bloody scar. I drag her to her pearents and leave her at the front door.

Hi :D

Sooo.... I'll be suprised if someone reads this so yeah. maybe I'll update tonight or sometime today! g-bye XD

-kipz