Ch 14

Ok! I promise this is actually a chapter.

And giving credits to Nick :3. No, not in story Nick, he's a real person XD... And you guys thought I was crazy... Pshhh... Ok. I'll stop lying, I'm conpletly insane. But me and Nick brainstormed this up and we both planned it out! so here you are, and the new charecter is based off me, although we changed my name because it would be strange of there were 2 Jane's cause that's my name :P.

So here you are and,

goodbye am shards

(Btw, it's a year time skip and Jane the killer left because Jeff threatened her)

-Kipz-

Jinx's p.o.v

Damnit... it's freezing. I was wondering through the forest, hiding from cops. I had killed again.

I left my house in heaven with my pearents and became a dark angel. Although my natural hair was whiteish blonde, eyes bright blue, and white, pure wings...

I now have dark purple hair and brown eyes, with black wings. Although I'm still extremely pale. right now I'm weak, my wing has a deep cut, and leaving me powerless, walking through a forest.

Then, out of nowhere, a boy in a blue mask attacks me from the side. and I'm left no choice but to let him kill me.

"Any last words before I eat your precious kidneys?" he speaks. I shake my head 'no' and he looks at me and says "well that's no fun when you aren't scared..." and takes me by a fistful of hair and drags me to, who knows where... walking, I had walked by a thorn bush, leaving it's marks on my arm.

I'd love to struggle, but that's so much work... so I laid down and he dragged me by my hair, it suprisingly diddnt hurt, my hair is down to my knees and is well kept. I don't mind him dragging me, it's kinda relaxing if you don't think about being killed. eventually we end up at a huge mansion.

"Do you live here by yourself?" I ask, and he replies "no, theirs 11 of us including me." he said plainly. I got up and lightly slapped his hand off my hair and he lets go. "Hey, did you always have wings?" he asks... How do you not realize the huge frickin wings on my back?!? "Yeah I did, I'm a fallen angel, why do you care?" I ask really annoyed he's gonna kill me. Back to heaven for me! It's so stupid... Outta the blue a girl with purple eyes walks over and asks 'Jack' "Hey, who's this?" Referring to me. "I'm Jinx, a fallen angel. And you are...?" I say trailing off for her to answer. "My names Casey, I'm a scorceress. Jack! can we let jinx stay with us?!?" she asks with excitement, they don't get visitors often, do they...

"It's all up to slender so, let's ask." Jack replies. We all go inside and through many hallways till we get to an office-like room. "So, you wish to stay here child... And because your a killer, I see nothing wrong with this." a man says from behind. then Casey shouts throughout the house "Hey! we have a new person!" And you hear all 11 house mates come from upstairs, or down the halls.

-After introducing everyone cause that's sorta boring...-

"Hey, wanna play video games with us?" Jack asks, and I nod and follow him to a room with multiple devices to play on. "we're playing zelda, come on." he says while me, Jeff, Nick,and BEN all sit. After a few games Jeff beat Jack, finally... And Jack was pissed. BEN, who is high, almost all the time... stood on the table and started being a cheer leader. "Jack, Jack, he's our man! If he can't beat the shit out of Jeff... No one can!" and danced around like a dying animal. then slender came in and stared at BEN, and asked, "Is he high by any chance?" and we all nod 'yes' and BEN looks at slender who told him to stop. so to finish off he took his hands and put them above his head and shook them like pom poms and said "wooooo..." before siting down and falling asleep. Well..." I said before Jeff tries to run, and Jack follows. After me and Nick just processed everything that just happend we start laughing at Ben-the-cheerleader and took markers and wrote all over his face.we were taking turns drawing random things on his face because one marker ran out. So he tapped me on the shoulder asking for the marker and I turned to look at him... only to come face with Nick... a little closer than face to face... When I turned my head I smashed our faces causing us to kiss... and I turned my head to hide the fact I was blushing, and we hear a little voice from the doorway saying, "Nix is a thing!!! I ship Nix!!!" And with that Sally ran around the house... informing everyone about her discovery. leaving us both sitting, thinking about what had happened.

Ok! that's another chapter for you guys! :D

I have no words to say other than

Goodbye my shards :3

-Kipz-