Ch 9

Ok! new chapter, not gonna waist you time... story onward!!!!

-Kipz-

Nicks p.o.v

Cocco visited about a week ago... She's my best friend. Were both technically brother and sister, Sorta... She's daughter of satan and I'm son of satan, but we aren't born from the same parents and diddnt know each other before satan chose us for his kids at age 13. We lost all our family and old friends and spent the next year of our life training to be overworld demons. she's a dead queen, and I'm a hell ninja. Yep... I wonder where she is now? Oh well. She's one of the only people who diddnt care I was from hell other than Jeff. he was a demon also, but I'm not sure where he went. I haven't left hell scince Cocco came last week and it's honestly starting to get really hot here... I open the portal to the over world and jump in, greeted by the freezing air. Hmm... I'm in the mood for food. "Excuse me, your not supposed to be here." Said a forest ranger... Perfect! Food. I turn completely invisible and walk behind him. He looked completely puzzled. I pull a chunk of his hair right off his scalp, causing him to yelp. "What the hell!" He screamed. From what it looked like he was in his 20's, and on the really short side. Or maybe I'm just tall.(nick, you know your tall... face the facts)

I pull out my sword, that was given to me from Ben. his master sword before he drowned and he got a new sword. It was a really cool sword at that. "Let's make this quick." I say. Laughing histaricaly. I use my agility to climb the tree, and looked down. He semmed weak. He needed to go... "times up." I say and jump down, plunging my blade into he's spine.

Y'all probably hate me cause it's so short, but I wanted what happens next to be in one chapter and it's gonna be really long, I promise! Goodbye my shards!

-Kipz-