Ch 7

Ok! another chapter, you may be confused after the other one but I think this will make ch 6 make some more sense... So here you go! OH WAIT! Ok, so I re-read ch 6 and realized I diddnt edit it so it made almost no sense... but I fixed it and now you shouldn't be as confused with it now :3

Ok bai XD

-Kipz-

~to lazy to write about the car ride so time skip to lunch~

Casey's p.o.v

Ok! So we got to lunch and we both ordered the same thing, not planning it. Hawaiian punch and waffles... Yes I know it was lunch but diners have breakfast all day and I LOVE breakfast food :3 So yeah! Anyway... were sorta just getting to know each other and I bring up "So, you a scorceress?"

"Yeah, and I guess you have a few powers too?" Casey asks, referring to me talking with my mind before. " yeah, I'm half scorceress but in a different way, I'm queen if the dead. I'm already dead. And anyone who I kill instantly goes to hell, turns to a dead solider wich is sorta like a zombie... And when I summon them they attack! Sorta cool I guess. Plus I have the powers of a ghost. flying, invisibility, controlling people, talking with my mind, and telekinesis. ( when you move things with your mind) Also, I have dead powers, I can poison animals plants and humans at touch if I please, suffocate people with my mind, and it's not really a power but I cry blood. Oh yeah, I have a blood sword, created with satans blood, and crafted in the fires of hell." I say counting each thing off my fingers. "That's so cool! when we get back can I see your sword?" Casey says, obviously very interested. "Why wait till then?" I say with a smirk.

Casey's p.o.v

"Why wait till then?" She says smirking. I can already tell, we were gonna be BEST friends.

"natten jag tittade ut mitt fönster, jag luktade rök stiga jag sedan tittade och kunde inte tro mina ögon för satan var bakom mig svarta ögon och inget kött och höjde en hand och lågorna förtärde mig oavsett hur hårt jag grät Han stod där bakom mig som min hud blev till aska och jag visste att det fanns något sätt att jag kunde fly Jag skrek och plädera för det hela att sluta och efter vad som kändes som timmar lågorna kom ner och förbränningen stoppas och jag var kvar i en röd smuts grop med lava droppar på toppen, men det brann inte den här gången kändes det ... bra och jag stod i depån tills ett svärd kom att förstå och det var eldröd och med en snabb snedstreck jag klippa ur gropen bara för att falla för Satans fötter och han tittade på mig och jag kände mig inte längre svag. att branden hade dödat mig och ändå jag överlevde på grund Jag var drottning av de döda, och han gav mig mina krafter. nu tänker jag tillbaka till den natten och jag undrar fortfarande varför, satan gav mig dessa befogenheter för att hålla mig vid liv, men med höjningen av min hand befaller jag dig till att kalla mitt svärd och ge mig min rätt att döda hela dagen och jagar i natten för jag är satans dotter och jag kommer att följa i hans fotspår tills jesus tar ställning för att stoppa allt det onda."

(it's all Swedish. So go me and no, you don't need to translate it, but it has a few facts about her so if you do translate it good for you :3 )

She raises her hand and her hair turns fire red, and her eyes go completely white. her skin is deadly pale and she starts to cry. But not any tears, there blood and their of joy.

" She smiles at me and raises a sword about 2 feet long and unbelievably sharp it has a small skull embroided into the handle wich comes up and with one swift move, she backflips over the booth to stand on the table behind her. She tilts her head and looks at the family that is now trembling at her feet. 2 girls about 15 with makeup caked on, and orange fake tan drenching their skin. And the mother who must of been a little slut when she was little and still now because she was no older than 27. And the man, boyfriend or husband was younger, 25 maybe. It was truly a disgusting sight. Cocco nealed down and looked at one of the girls. She was crying uncontrolably. Cocco lifted her hand and lifted her chin. "shh, young one. it diddnt have to be this way. but your mother brought you in and I'm going to take you out." Cocco said looking into the girls eyes and twisting a strand of her hair around the top of her blade. Cocco let go of her face and pointed at the girl who stared at Cocco, scared for her life. Then she brought her finger closer till it touches the top of her forehead. cocco stares at the girl, who kept figiting as if she was very uncomfertable and in pain. From where Cocco touched her, her skin turned a black color, as if she was burnt badly. It spread throughout her whole body and her eyes roll to the back if her head. Her family just sits their horrified. By this molment me, cocco and the the family of four, I guess now there three... are the only ones in the restaurant. I was just about to help finish the rest of the family, but Cocco looks at me and signals to sit, telling me there's more to it. Looking back at the body, I see her eyes darken till there the color black. at the same time her skin turns a ghostly white. And while her skin turns cold white, some spots of skin desinagrate and leave blotches of bloody organs showing. " b- br- Brit?" the girl asks touching her passed sister.

Cocco's p.o.v

"B- br- Brit??" Her twin sis asks, touching her dead sister. I almost can't watch. it brings back memories of my brother. I feel tears drip down my pale face and I feel rage. I can't cry! I'm satans daughter! He would be so dissapointed at me... I raise my hand in anger causing Brit to rise signaling she's a dead soldier and I summon her to attack. "AHHHHHHH!" Brit jumps onto her sister causing the mother to try and run. I use my telekinesis to lock the front doors and drag her back with my mind. I sit her back down and stroke her head and sing her jolly sailor bold. Creepy yet calming.

" My heart is pirced by Cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There's nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold."

There you go! Another chapter that I'll continue tomorrow cause I'm tired. :3

See you next time my shards (don't forget to tell me what story you want :3 Look up the song it's from pirates of the carabian and I love it for some reason XD)

-Kipz-