Ch 2

I'm updating this shit now!!!

Yeah...

Jeff's p.o.v

I laugh to myself thinking of the day ahead and look outside to see three little kids, Maybe 5 years old. I put on my hoodie and walk outside. They don't even look over at me. Perfect. This will be so easy! I thought as I pulled out a big bag of twizlers and m&ms and walk towards the kids.

"Hey kids, I'm giving away candy to the people who follow me."

"Come on! Let's get the CANDY!"said the fat middle kid. The other two shrugged and followed, but hesitated. stupid pearents telling their kids not to follow strangers... They almost ruined my plan. I lead them to my basement. It was pitch black, but with my good sight, I could see perfectly. I lock the door and hear one sobbing. I smile realizing it was the little girl. "Please turn the lights on! I'm scared of the dark!!!!" The little girls sobs grow quiet as her friend, or brother, because they look alike, starts to hug her and sing

The song hallelujah, a very calming song. I HATED how his voice calmed her, it was good singing and I needed to stop this before she fell asleep. I'll take my hoodie off and show them my face! Yes... That will scare them shitless... Heheheh... "Hey Mr! Can you please turn the lights on?" The little boy says then the fat one says "Yeah, I want the candy!" "Why certainly, little children..." I turn the light on and the fat one pukes, then faints. He saw my face. If you don't know, I'm a creepy pasta named Jeff, Jeff the killer. And I went insane and burnt my eyelids off so there's big black rings around my eye-lidless eyes. I did this so I could forever see myself. And so I could always be happy, I used a knife to carve a smile into my cheeks. I then killed my pearents, then I killed the person who meant the most to me, my brother lilu. I regret killing him, but now I can't take it back. So now I only do good and take worthless lives off this earth. There usesless and they don't need to be here. so I took the job of taking them down. But anyways, the little girl hasn't noticed me and the brother, just looks as my and takes his sister closer. How touching... oh well! I take the fat one and cut the fat off his sides, then, I piece his heart causing him to die. The brothers just blocking out the noise of tearing skin and mucles by singing louder. His voice, for a second I blank out just listening, his voice was different... It was almost in-human. As I walk closer he just watches. He was different from all the other kids. And as I got closer I realize that he was also older. He looked about 15. And he was so protective. He was probably watching them. Not playing with them. How was I so blinded not to see how old he is? I was probably just thinking about blood to hard that I diddnt notice. I pick up my knife, and as I bring it down, he surprises me when a pair of white wings cover him and his sister. the little girl, 5ish just sits there. looking at her tears splattered on the floor. But then she laughs and picks up the tears. They float in her hand. Her hair is now a blue-ish color. She has a orb of water in her hand. then her eyes, they light a bright blue, and glow. The water in her hand was now like a mini tornado on her palm, and it was made of ice. HOW?

"Hello Jeff." the boy says. "My names adam, and this is my sister Faith. I'm half angel, and my sister is ice. We have been watching, as you kill. You kill everyone. And now it's your turn Jeff, you WILL die."

Faith throws the ice tornado at my face, and before I can dodge it I feel a sharp pain in my cheek, all the way down my neck. I can't feel my legs and arms! What the hell? I fall down, and land on my knife that I had dropped. it pieced my back, and I wince at the pain.

Faiths P.O.V

I watched him land on his own knife. what a loser. I have to help adam, I want to help. But how?

Adams P.O.V

I'm proud of faith, But now it's time to slaughter this mofo. I fly towards him, only inches off the ground. I would walk, but my feet are sensitive because angels aren't supposed to walk. But I do in public. So I fly every time I have a chance to. I walk over to jeff and place my hand on his chest. I mumble a saying my father taught me, it stops a mortals heart from beating, causing them to die. It's not working! What? Is he immortal? These thoughts run through my head, but before I'm done thinking faith's hand is above his head turning a bright blue purple, for how small she looks, she is really 15, just like me. She took the shape of a small mortal girl, to blend in with the outside world. Her hand glows brighter and brighter, untill she lowers her hand lightning fast to meet with Jeff's forehead. He screams and laughs at the pain. Poor mentals, not knowing what to do while their in pain. His breathing slows down and I chant spells, and I feel my eyes change, they are bright white and glowing, I can feel the power run through my vains and put my hand above Jeff's heart. Lightning then comes Down, shooting Jeff's heart.

Faiths P.O.V

(so many switches. But the p.o.v changes aren't gonna stop, so deal with it!)

Adam just finished off Jeff, so we both decide to leave. I take my natural fourm. I'm 5'7 so sorta tall, with light blonde hair, pale, almost white skin, with in-human blue eyes. They glow slightly and are neon blue. My hair is down to my knees, but if I try to cut it it just grows back.

Adam is 6'2 so tall, and is tan with brown eyes. His wings are really big but are very delicate. He also has in-human eyes for when he's mad he has completely white eyes. He has an amazing singing voice. It is an angel voice, which can to many things. He can heal people, calm them, and kill them with certain songs and sayings. We won't need to come back. Jeff is dead.

I WAS going to end it here so it's a cliff hanger, but I'll be nice and I'll keep going.... I have time.

Jeff's P.O.V

Am I dead?

No I feel myself breathing.

I still feel the knife in my back but now there's a new pain. My chest hurts like hell! Where did those bastards go? Did they really get away?!?! I open my eyes and can feel my arms again. What the hell?

My hood has a big hole where I hurts. and I'm bleeding from my chest. Ow... I get up ignoring the pain and the blood and walk to my bathroom. Taking the bandages and the burn cream-stuff and puting it on. I'm immortal and know this will heal in a hour or two. I'll just clean my knives and sew the hole and by then I'll be better. I hear walking. It better not be adam... Wait who's she?

"My names Amanda, but call me Cocco, or I'll slit your throat. Well I'm already planning on doing that either way so, do you want a slow or fast death?" Cocco asks, taking a blade out of her pocket. It was the sharpest knive ive ever seen! It was amazing. Well, I want to fight her but I cant. Why can't I? She's just another person, but I just couldn't do it. I wonder why...

Cocco's p.o.v

I've seen him kill. I've heared of his killings on the radio, the smiles he carves on all the victims faces, there's a fat kid dead in the middle of his basement I was in a few molments ago but he's not killing me... Why?!? Should I kill him? I smiled and jumped on him playfully and screamed "you have to pay $20 to get up uuupppppp!!!!" He looked like he was in pain, then I saw his wound and got up and through laughs said my sorrys. He sat there confused, as if another human never talked to him friendly like... I'll be his friend, yeah, I can kill with him, I'm already a murder so what do I have to loose! We will be friends you wait and see...

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm so evil! clifhanger!

Sorry but maybe I'll update later, if not then I'll update tomorrow. Sorry I only wrote a little but oh well!!! And what should I call readers? Idk my people? Idk Any more... well yesh... I'm gonna go eat chips... Go show your easily scared friend this story one night and tell her/him I say your welcome for makeing you scared!

-kipz-