Ch 12

Yay! New chapter cause I told someone I'd update today :P. I'm up at 8:39 on a Saturday... Is this real life? Well, I can't be sure cause I just got 420 FREAKING READS!!! This is amazing because I thought that when I was gonna make this book, that 2 people who were the ones who told me I should write a book... Were the only ones that were gonna read it. And so I was amazed at 10 reads to be honest. So, thank you SO much,and goodbye my shards.

-Kipz-

(If you were wondering... To start the story I spin a wheel on the app wheel of what to see who's pov it is :P it's the best... I know.)

Casey's pov

Well I guess were our strange little family now, just Jeff, Me, Cocco, and Nick all alone in a secret cabin with a dog, that has a human smile.

As normal as it gets around here... Well I guess I like it more than just a normal family... But with four people and a dog living in a house meant for one... It's a bit cramped.

"Hey Jeff!" I yell through the walls of the house. "What do you wannntttt." He walks in, mad cause I woke him up.

"I think we should move into the creepy pasta house. Just for a little while and we can build another house... Bigger than this one..." I say, he's tired. Maybe he'll say yes.

"EVERYONE PACK YOUR BAGS! WERE TEMPORARILY LIVING AT THE CREEPYPASTA HOUSE! WERE GONNA BUILD A NEW ONE!!!" Jeff screeches really loud...

That honestly scared me at first... And then I go downstairs and grab my backpack.

-Skip the extremely boring packing-

Cocco's pov

Well, I guess that's it for Jeff's little shack. it only has a basement for killing, a couch with a small tv in the living room on the normal floor, along with a small kitchen with a oven/stove and a microwave and refrigerator, along with a few cabinets. And the little bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet, and mirror that has medicine and first aid kits behind it. And lastly, in the attic is where it's split into two, one side is my room, shared with Casey. And the other half is for Jeff and Nick. I won't miss this house that much...

"Is everyone ready?" Jeff comes in with Nick trailing right behind. "Yeah, Casey's already packed downstairs." I say looking at my bags, trying to remember if I had all my things. "Alright, why are we still here then? let's go to the creepypasta mansion!" nick says, running to the door. I follow, with Jeff right behind. Casey then jumps up and we all go towards the woods.

-Time skip because that's the lazy person I am-

"ARE WE THERE YET?!?!" Jeff yells, dragging his feet till Casey lifts him with her mind, and he just sits Indian style in the air. "Now, Jeff... I told you you were gonna have a time out, so now your Stuck in mid air... is this what you wanted?" Casey Asks looking up, annoyed at his constant complaining.

"What are you doing here?" A little voice says from behind. We all turn around to see a little girl, drenched in blood and carrying a teddy bear. "Who are you?" Nick asks, but before the girl can answer Jeff says "That's Sally. She's A creepy pasta but really annoying that I could tear her to SHREADS!!!" Jeff says, fists clenched. this is gonna be a long stay... I think to myself.

:3

Psst... I have a secret!

I'm really lazy.

Goodbye my shards

-Kipz-