Ch 8

Hello shards! Well I left you with a chapter last night and Im'a update now because it sorta ended in the middle of the chapter... oh yeah! Before the chapter starts I wanna thank all you guys for 100 reads :") it means so much because my life has no other purpose other than watching youtubers and vines while playing video games and reading other wattpad and creepy pastas... ok! well thanks again to all you and enjoy my shards

-Kipz-

Cocco's p.o.v

By the time I'm done singing the mom has conpletly fell asleep and the father is just about asleep. I turn to Britt my undead soldier and realize she is pinning down her sister on the table, waiting for my signal. "Ok, you've been patent, go on and kill her."

And with that Britt tear's into her sisters stomach causing blood to pour from her wound. Britt tears her liver out, along with a few other organs it the way, lung, appendix, stomach, intestines and ex., and finally, with a loud tearing sound, she rips the heart from her dead sister and eats it with blood dripping down her chin and pices of muscle stuck to her finger tips. I then send her back to hell, To join the rest of my army. I turn to the mother and with a swift move, cut her head clean off with the exeption of pices of bone broken on her now deep crimson neck.

Casey's p.o.v

Cocco lifted her sword and made a clean, swift hand movement and cuts the mothers head clean off. I can't let Cocco have all the fun... can I? So I stand, eyes glowing bright, and run to the man with sharp ice crystal headed streight for his head and the crystals make a loop before plunging into his body just about every where and making him look like a red cactus. with that the family is now dead, and Cocco's eyes, and hair are back to natral color. "Lets go, I hear the police sirens in the distance!" Cocco exclaims and with that, we walk home talking about the event we had caused laughing at their pain and telling each other how cool our powers were.

Ok! short chapter I know... but I wanna start the 1D fan fic for meh girl Casey 😍 so see y'all later shards

-Kipz-