Ch 13

Well I'm back :3

Did you miss me?

... No? Wel ok.

I'm back in school and it's nice. I haven't seen people that aren't doctors in a 1.5 weeks :P ( Dat math tho)

Anyways... I was told to update so here I am. *insert jazz hands and fireworks*

So yeah. im gonna say goodbye my shards :3

-Kipz-

Cocco's pov

We all walked to the creepy pasta house and were greeted with 'Sally' and she seems cute. Or as cute as a murderer can get...

Plus she annoys Jeff a lot so I'm sure we'll get along fine. "Come on! let's go meet the others!" Sally says pulling my hand for me to follow. It's a really big house.

"How many people live here?" I ask, and Jeff replies "About 10ish, there's masky, hoodie, slender, Sally, Le grinny, smiley, Ben, Jane, and I used to, so 9, 8 if you don't count me. And now that you guys are here, there's 12." Doing all the mental math by counting his fingers for each person he says.

"Oh ok." Casey says noding in agreement, because Jeff did math correct for once. "Who are you guys?" I hear from behind us. "Were friends of Jeff, were gonna stay here while we build a new house." I answer, to the guy with a blue mask. "Oh, ok. I'm hoodie by the way." He replies.

"Oh, hi..." Nick says awkwardly as masky breathes over Nick's shoulder.

"So, you've come back." we hear from the room next to us. "Jane! I don't want anything to do with you. LEAVE!" Jeff yells, I've never seen him this mad. "Hey, my names Jane, and you guys are?" Jane says referring to me Casey and Nick. "I'm Casey, hi?" Casey replies, questioning if she should be friends with the person who made Jeff rage.

-time skip after meeting the creepypasta crew :3-

Everyone's really nice here. although, there is awkward tension between Jeff and Jane. "Hey Jeff, can I talk to you over here?" I ask him. he follows me over to the side and I ask "why do you and Jane hate each other so much?" and he looks like he's gonna give a fake answer until he says

"Me and Jane dated and when I turned myself into a killer, she still acepted me. But one day I took her while she was sleeping and bleached and burned her so she can be beautiful. Aftarwards she sorta left me and now it's sorta weired seeing her."

(note: that's what I heard happened, don't question it... just go with it.)

"Oh." I said, not knowing what to say. then he continues to say "Ever since then her life goal is to kill me. and since she wants me dead I want her dead." and he went back to the crowd of people talking and getting to know eachother.

Janes p.o.v

It's strange seeing Jeff again. I haven't seen him in years, he left me so I couldent kill him. Since then I lived here and became best friends with Ben. and Sally's like a little sister... Le grinny is just gross, he is a disturbed little hair ball. Hoodie is like my brother... and Slendy is like... I have no idea... he's sorta the creepypasta house president.

Oh, hai. I'm here at the bottom of the page like usual... so goodbye my shards :3

-Kipz-