Ch 4

Guess what! Someone texted me the best name ever for my readers! Well I like it a lot... But since my name is broken_mudipz and my name is kipz, you are all shards, because broken stuff has shards... Well anyways that's your name, now onwards to the storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Jeff's p.o.v

One more floor. 26 people. And I am almost positive I won... Well I'm gonna skip this floor because I need to get down first and I have a lot of kills already. WHAT?!?!? She beat me... She's sitting in the lobby! As I walk up to her to see how many kills, I look closer to see she wrote 24 on the wall... I won!

"I won!" I say proudly and she smiles and draggs me out on the building along with a guy that's struggling because she was dragging him by the hood of his sweatshirt.

Coccos p.o.v

I drag the kid from his neck all the way to the house jeff laughing at him struggle behind me. I rolled my eyes and smile.

Jeff's p.o.v

I couldn't help but laugh at this kid struggle, it was really weak struggling too.

We go in the house and walk downstairs and Cocco asks " So are you ready for the game were gonna play?" And I nod. So Basicly were gonna draw shapes and designs in his arms, And if you fail to copy the design, you break one of the kids fingers and cut them off. The person to lose the most fingers once his arms are covered then that person looses! Simple. "So we gonna start?" She says with a smile. I reply by carving a smiley face in his wrist. And Cocco takes her knife and attempts to draw the same, but fails when he squirms around in pain. Heheheh... must hurt

Anthony's p.o.v

What the fuck?

I'm in a Hotel and theese two kill my family and then drag me here to cut my arms and break my fingers? Who are theese two? Why me? The girl, who's name is Cocco, or that's what I overheard... Well she takes her turn and I flinch in pain. She gives me an angry look but then looks pleased for what came next. She takes my index finger and with a loud snap, and the sound of ripping mucles and tearing skin, along with the sound of a few veins popping, my finger was completely ripped off.

Jeff's p.o.v

Well we finish the game and I won, obviously and the boy is in completely unbearable pain. Then he screams "JUST PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY ALREADY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!..." He trails off then looks at the ground mumbling to himself then goes limp and blood drips from his mouth. I start to laugh and cut his mouth. Cocco's is laughing histaricaly and I smile thinking how happy I am to have friends.

~time skip to when Jeff is returning, he just put the boys body in front of the hotel.~

Ok, now what... I get out of my thoughts as a girl with long blonde hair walks into me. She isn't short but not really tall, middle sized.... And what made me blank out is the face that her eyes, are purple! Bright glowing purple... Do I know her? She seems familiar... "Casey?" I ask, she looks just like my cousin. Also a killer but she diddnt have purple eyes, last time I saw her she had blue eyes... "Jeff!" she says jumping and hugging me. She's my last family member so of corse I hug back... I smile and have a quick thought on why did I have to kill my family? But quickly snap out of it when she lets go. she had blood smeared on her face, yep that's deffinatly Casey! "Your probably wondering why my eyes are purple... IM A sorceress! I can heal, teleport, shapeshift, disappear, use telekinesis, create shields, controll fire and water, controll people, read minds, and controll nature." She says smiling and I just look at her believing she went crazy. "Are you sure?" I ask not trying to offend her. she rolled her eyes and said "I'll show you just not in public. lets go to your house and I'll show you!"

~Le time skip~

Casey's p.o.v

This will be so cool to show someone else and not have to kill them afterwards! Well were at his. House so I'm walking to the backyard I take a match and Jeff's eyes fill with fear as I throw it at his house. But as the match hits his wood house, I pick up the flame and hold it in the palm of my hands. I turn it all colors of the rainbow then make it the shape of a heart.