Ch 5

I'm back! sorry about last chapter abruptly ending... I got lazy and decided to end it... #sorrynotsorry. But anyways, to the story my fellow shards!!!

~kipz~

Jeff's p.o.v

This is really cool... Am I majical because were related?

No you ass chip! What was that! Am I going crazy for the 4th time? No, it's Casey! I can read your thoughts, butt munch... She says chuckling in the real world. "Why were you in my head" I ask highly confused. "Well, when reading someone's mind, I can also let that person hear my thoughts! Simple really." She says as if everyone knows. Then she disappears! "Casey!!! where are you!" I ask almost crying. I can't loose her. She's the last of my family! Then something attacks me. "What Are you!" I ask, because I can't see it. Then Casey starts to appear and I stop struggling realizing I'm not in danger. "Why would you do that?" I ask laughing at my freak out earlier.

Casey's p.o.v

Wow. Jeff really flipped when I was 'gone'. I'm all he has though. Why would you do that?" He asks laughing. "Because it was funny!" I say laughing with him. Then I take the hose and pour water and make it snake around him. I then make it freeze and the ice goes streight to his wrists and makes light purple ice handcuffs. The ice is purple because that's my color. A golden scorcerer would create slightly golden ice. And my color effects my eyes, my hair when I'm mad or really happy, and it also makes the animals I shape shift into slightly purple. but not really noticable. Also, while controlling someone, their eyes turn slightly purple. and when I teleport there are purple sparkles left where I was.

~after showing all but two powers~

"And finally, throw your knife at me!" I say creepily. "WHY WOULD I DO THAT?" He asks very scared, but I give him a look that says trust me. The knife goes streight into my arm making a huge gash and blood goes EVERYWHERE. He litaraly screeches like a girl, but then calms down as purple light comes from my hand and into my cut, making it completely heal. "Okay, throw it one more time!" I say and he laughs and throws it. He looks at me like I'm crazy as I put a purple bubble around me, making a force field.

Hey meh little shards, just wanted to say I'll also be posting a bit later!

Alright well I'll be postin for a week starting NOW!

~Kipz~