day three.

was

it was the next day, and jungkook was standing at the bottom of the staircase.

muffled music plays from yoongi's room and he checked his phone.

sure, he had a somewhat casual chat the day before with the boy, but he was still nervous being alone with him.

where is taehyung? he leaned against the wall and sat down beside it.

sighing, he decided to text him.

where are you?
seen.

im on my way
just a few more houses

jungkook tapped on his thigh. god, why am i like this?

after waiting for a few minutes or so, the front door opened, revealing a smiling taehyung. jungkook stood and walked over, grabbed some of the bags he was holding and placing them on the kitchen counter.

taehyung hummed. "why were you waiting downstairs?"

the younger one stayed silent for a bit, then responded. "i don't know."

"not quite used to him yet, right? i understand. he's really straightforward sometimes, so ignore his rude remarks. he's a really nice person when you get to know him."

i don't know if i want to.

taehyung grabbed his hand and handed him a bag full of brownies. "give these to him. he asked for them."

he winked. "don't be shy, gguk."

jungkook ignored his slight blush and quickly walked up the stairs and into yoongi's room.

he peeked through the doorway to see a cuddled up yoongi, his blankets covering his whole body. jungkook walked over to him and silently started debating if he should wake him up or not.

he placed the brownies on the table and sat down on the chair that was still in it's place from the day before. slowly, he took off the blankets from yoongi's body and sat back down when the boy's eyes fluttered open, and a groan came out of his mouth.

"taehyung, leave me alone - oh." he stopped short, his eyes slightly widening at the sight of the boy.

"oh. hey, jungkook." he reached over to his phone and turned off the music, then returning back to his original state, only after fixing his hair quickly.

jungkook grabbed the bag and got out a brownie. he held it out to him. "here."

yoongi looked at it and licked his lips but his eyes went to jungkook's.

"feed me."

jungkook's heart started beating faster. "w-what?"

"c'mon. you know what i said."

"but - "

"i'm ill, remember?"

jungkook looked away for a brief moment to squeeze his eyes shut, something he would do when he had to do something that would embarrass him.

scooting the chair closer to the bed, yoongi sat up and closed his eyes, opening his mouth.

jungkook hesitated before putting the brownie to yoongi's mouth and putting his other hand under to make sure no crumbs would fall on the bed.

the boy took a bite and opened his eyes, the corners of his lips curling upwards when he saw the rising blush on the younger boy.

why was he so flustered? it was a simple motion, nothing too much, yet his whole face was on fire.

"ah, what're you guys doing in here?"

jungkook retracted his hand immediately and turned to look at a confused, yet amused, taehyung, a glass of milk in his hand.

"and why are you so red, jungkook? are you okay?"

yoongi innocently widened his eyes at taehyung, "he was just feeding me food, no big deal."

jungkook stood up, placing the brownie back in the bag. "i need to wash my hands."

taehyung nodded at him, and jungkook, his blush slowly fading, practically sprinted outside.

they were silent for a bit, then taehyung grabbed the bag of brownies, smirking slightly at yoongi.

"why'd you make him feed you?"

yoongi shrugged, a small pout on his lips. "why not?"

taehyung grinned at his answer and handed him the glass of milk.

"seriously, don't tease him too much. he's still young and innocent. seriously, he's still in school. good thing summer break recently started, or he wouldn't be helping out."

yoongi continued to take bites of his brownie.

"oh, and hey. don't be too hard on him okay?"

"what do you mean?"

"it's just that... you're really moody sometimes and it can hurt someone's feelings... well - i don't know. just... take care of him the way he's taking care of you."

yoongi scrunched up his nose, a bit confused why he should take care of the boy, but nodded anyway.

"yeah, whatever."