day ten.

to

as of right now, jungkook was on his phone doing whatever he was doing and yoongi was sitting on the couch across from him.

every few minutes, jungkook would smile at something on his phone and yoongi would frown.

is he texting someone or something?

he could feel jealousy bubbling up in his stomach but started to pretend like he was busy, taking out his phone as well.

normally, he would feel happy to have time alone, on his phone, but now he was with jeon jungkook.

after a few more minutes, he finally got the courage to say something. "um, jungkook?"

the boy didn't look up but responded. "yes, yoongi?"

yoongi puffed out his cheeks and glanced at jungkook. "can we talk...?" jungkook looked up from his phone and nodded.

"yeah, sure." he put away his phone and went over to the couch, taking a seat next to the older.

"so. what are we talking about?" yoongi played with the pillow next to him.

"it's kind of weird. so, um."

jungkook looked at him expectantly, waiting patiently for him to continue.

"i want to be your boyfriend."

yoongi said it plainly but prayed that he wasn't blushing. his heart began racing when jungkook just stared at him with widened eyes and didn't say anything. "i..." yoongi felt his heart hurt with every second that passed.

he doesn't feel the same way.

you're ruined everything, yoongi.

you done fucked up.

"i'm sorry, i thought that - "

suddenly, jungkook pressed his lips against his, causing him to instantly melt into the kiss.

the familiar feeling of butterflies filling his stomach. jungkook's hands combed yoongi's hair, their kisses sweet and slow.

yoongi's breath hitched as jungkook continued to plant soft kisses down his neck.

"jungkook, i - "

he gasped, his eyes fluttering shut as the latter's kisses soon returned to yoongi's lips, their lips moving in unison, both of them breathless. jungkook slowly pulled away, his gaze on yoongi's expression which was a mix of confusion and shock.

did he like it?

yoongi blinked a few times and averted his gaze. "so yes?"

jungkook who was expecting a different reaction, let out a giggle. "what do you think?"

yoongi's mouth formed an 'o' and slowly nodded. "so... boyfriends?"

"boyfriends."

what yoongi didn't know, was that jungkook was ignoring the guiltiness that lay in his heart and was forcing a smile.