Once a cheater always a cheater

"Its all fun and games with u isnt it harry , u always cheat and deny it !" I said angrily !
"No i dont just c'mon babe im sorry i didnt mean it its just .. i dont know i really love you" he said trying to sound sincere .
"I cant trust you !! ,  i have no reason to stay ! You keep doing this fucking shit numerous times to me! And im some dumb bitch staying with you because i love you and not because you have some famous dick !" I said  with a grunt and exhaustion. I sighed saying " give me one good reason .. one ... then i'll stay .. because i love you that fucking much, im that fucking stupid"
"Please i cant function without you ! I need you and because i .. i want to marry you !" He stuttered .  "Will u marry me ! I love you i want to make you my wife just please dont leave baby i promise to do better . Let me show you i can be better" he said As he slipped the ring on my finger.
I sighed looking into those emerald green eyes .. knowing that i could never say no .. deny it all i want but this boy .. he has my heart .. and im a dumb bitch for falling for him .. I regretted it instantly as i said " harry i i i love you but dont cheat on me please i cant handle this anymore"
Harry responded happily " trust me babe i wont i will never ever !  I cant lose you . I love you"
And he grabbed me into his arms and held me so tight .. this boy .. this boy wil be the death of me .

After that whole drama of a night.
The fights started getting less since the proposal, it was all good every thing was great. Harry was a perfect gentleman. His eyes filled with love and his actions corresponding with his words. Like dream . I thought i was in heaven .. i had to have that big bang .. it look him losing me to love me this hard and this much .. right? .

I always tell him what time i'll be home and if im working late , he'd do the same we had great communication. Or so i thought.

Our wedding
We had our first dance to marry your daughter by Brian McKnight. He knew i always loved that song.
The decorations were all teal, blue and white  my favorite colors. As i walked down the aisle Harry stood there handsomely , he was smiling and his eyes welled up at the sight of me .
We had the most amazing wedding, our relationship was less of a drag and just more love. You know they say tender love and care right ?.  I felt like the most beautiful girl there and the luckiest .. forgetting all the ups and downs. Just pure bliss.

After 5 months of wonderful marriage i had a case load to take care of ! So much work . I was working late all the time .
"Harry i'll be going now i love you" i said kissing his forehead while he was half asleep.
" wait babe , what time will u be home" he said groggy with his deep sexy raspy morning voice. 
" I don't know its work but i think late so dont wait up okay ?"
" okay love , i'll get dinner ready so you'll have something warm to eat when you get back courtesy of your lovely husband"  he said with a smirk .

While i was at work when my assistant was the sweetest ! She told me she'd finish up the work because i've working late and i should really spend time with my husband . Which was true .. I barely had a honeymoon ..
I took this opportunity to not tell Harry, but surprise him that i'd be home early so i went home.
When i got there Harry wasnt there. I thought he might be with the boys at the studio nothing really pushy or to fuss about so i decided to go change in something comfortable and take a nap before starting dinner. I ended up sleeping deeply until i heard giggling .. i brushed it off then i heard soft moans ...  maybe its the Tv .. so i brushed it of again . Until i couldn't believe my eyes .. this man who promised me .. who vowed to me .. really just .. behind my back not even a full year of marriage !  He walks into our bedroom . The place we made in  with some groupie ??!  The instant regret i felt that day of agreeing to marry him rushed over my body once again as i saw his lips meet hers .
I gasped loudly so they could hear me