Sad story bro

Jasmine's point of view
I just about got away with him not know who i was .. and then im damn phone rings.. he head out and i picked up .. it was louis. Terrible timing as always
" hey jazzy babe" he said .
" louis !!" I shouted
" yup , in the flesh or ... sound??" He said
"nice going you idiot harry was at the hospital" i said angrily.
" ooh.. my bad... did you talk"
" well yeah i was the nurse helping him" i said
" but no i didnt use my name i used sweets.. because there is a jar of candy near for kids" i laughed.
Louis bursted out laughing on the phone " hahahhaha oh no and he didnt even figure that out"
" thats not even the worst .. he wanted to go out with me" i said .
" what did you say" he said concerned
" no im in a relationship and i have kids.. duh" I said in an obvious tone.
" you were clear on the boys" he questioned
"yeah but not their names he even asked if i was married .."
" lol didnt he reconize you jaz .. harry isnt stupid.. he must have" louis said.
"no ... yes ... i dont know .. maybe" i said confused
"OHH YEAH IKR I MISS HIM TO BUT HEY IM HUNGRY I WILL CALL U LATER ELL" louis suddenly screamed at the phone.
" not ell .. wait is he there ??" I asked
"yess i love you k bye" he quickly ended the chat before i could say bye.
After the call i helped around the hospital where i could and left to go home. Niall must be tired being with the boys the whole time.

Louis Point of view

Close one .. if i had said jaz .. the whole cover would have been blown. .. we just got home from tour so we all slouched at the band house to get back into routine before we head to our homes. As for harry who doesn't really have a home right now he might stay a bit longer. As he walked in i ended the call and asked .. like a good friend would " hey haz you don't ao great ..where you been?" "Hospital" he replied blunt. "why so upset" i asked again concerned.
" im sick .." he said . " well mate there is not much i can do for you there"i said .. " all i can do is say eat your greens and get well soon" i chuckled .
" louis today was weird" he said looking up at me.
"how come?" I said.
"the nurse that helped me ... looked like jaz her voice was so sweet and cute .. like jaz.." he said with his eyes welling up.
" JAZ who??? You arent making sense" i said while knowing the whole story already. " jasmine james , louis...the love if my life" he said distraught.
"oh the girl that broke your heart.." i said through gritted teeth.
He looked confused for a minute then said " uh...,, yeah .. her"
"but it wasny her right ??" I said trying to find out if he knew.
"no it was a nurse named sweets i asked her out but she declined .. she said she was in a relationship and she had kids" he said looking upset.
"probably a loving husband" i said.
" no shes not married .. that dick of a guy didnt even marry her" he said grunting. "oh he must be a real dick" i said .. knowing damn well he's the dick.
" well ow would u look at the time .. i have to get going" i said .
" its7:30 where are you heading" he said.
" out with niall" i said casually
" ow can i come" he said .
" no ! ... i mean .. no your sick harry stay home.. get some rest" i said .
He nodded and headed to his room as did i.
i ran to niall his room .. but forgot he went to jaz's house. I got ready and headed to nando's because niall was probably already there. .. i walked in and saw two handsome young boys and niall  sitting in the back.. and JAZ! After a long long time .