Feeling bad .

Niall's point of view

I cant believe harry and jane got into a fight and that she said the babies aren't his . Gosh i feel bad she tried calling me but saying that .. leading us on like that .. it was just wrong . She could have been. Honest from the start .  You know .. now we have got to have our boy his back. I heard the lads say she called them too . I feel double bad for ignoring her . Apart from Celine and Priscilla, i was her best friend too . I should at least have heard her out.  I dont know how to to call .. its been 3 weeks and i stare at my phone .. constantly beating myself up how im a bad person .. Celine tries to make me feel better but ..  i just cant get over it ... you know .. im gonna do it. Im gonna call her. I picked up my courage and decided i was going to call her .. when i did her phone .. . It was turned off .. did she block me ? There was No luck trying to get to her . I tried harry's house number but no luck either.
The boys were over at my house to watch the game .. i had almost forgotten that but the i heard zayn yell from the kitchen "ey turn on the tv ni"
And another voice " yeah we are here for the game" i knew that was liam hands down quickly adding " zayn and i are making game food ! Extra fuel ! And lot so u can have a good meal nialler" i  laughed as i flipped through the channels. I heard louis " im out with el , there is something up with her rents. So i cant watch the game , tell me who scores ! Bye dollies". And he ran out the door .. oh i hope el her parents are alright .  We all shouted a "bye" before louis left.
Harry was out with kendall and Priscilla  was with her parents in  LA  as for Celine and amanda they had their modeling going on so they  were on tour with Victoria's secret .. i turned on the tv and skipped trough channels . We watched the game ! And MANU  woN !! YUSSS ! ! . Soon zayn and liam went out to the gym and i was just about home alone. I flipped and flipped through the channels and something caught my eye . Weird right ? the news ! which rarely ever interests me. Unless its a pandemic of course but  i saw a picture of harry his  house with a headline : mom to be unconscious for a week when discovered by friend

REPORTER "HELLO YOU ARE The friend that found the her ?". " yes" the girl answered. 
" so what happened , Whats the mom to her name everyone is wondering . And no one wants to tell us . Were you close . The house is so big . Where is the father ?" The reporter kept pushing .. no one knew about our houses near one another because we bought them on the low . So im not surprised that they don't know it's harry his house. The poor girl her face was red and tears beaming down her face.
When she said  " I i i dont know i just found her there she must have fell from the ladder.  And i cant tell you that .. im sorry i have to go" . Then she left  for the hospital . No one knows her name or what she looks like so they quickly just went a head with other news. But it took me so long to realize " WOMAN , week ., PREGNANT , HARRY HIS HOUSE ?" That's JAZ !!" I screamed out ! . 
All the adrenaline going through my body right now it wasnt even normal
"WHICH HOSPITAL IS SHE , IS SHE OKAY ! AT THAT MOMENT I DIDNT CARE WHAT SHE DID TO HARRY ALTHOUGH I WAS MAD BUT I HAD TO MAKE SURE THE BOYS WOULD NEVER FIND OUT BC YHEY DONT LIKE HER ANYMORE AND HARRY MAKES EVERYTHING DRAMATIC SO"
I went ahead and called our manager and told him who it was or atleast thought it was and  sinds he usually calms down scandals he did so immediately. Although he did ask me why so i had to explain why i was helping her and he understood and said that his lips were sealed . He got the story off the air and to find out which hospital she was.
I quickly grabbed my street clothes to be incognito and bumped into liam while i was heading out.
"hey niall where ya going" he said .
" i uhm walk yeah a walk i need to clear my head" he didnt think much of it and just nodded. We had to leave for tour soon so it wasnt odd that went for a walk .
When i got to the hospital the lady at the front desk wouldnt greeted me and asked " hello sir , how may i help you"  i replied with a little raspy voice " hi um im looking for Jasmine Styles ?" .. she looked into her computer and said " no one here by that name .. do u maybe have another name " oh uhm jasmine James ??? "  she looked at her computer and said " yes we do .. who are you" quickly followed by " we only let family members in the room now" .. " i see im fred james , her cousin" i showed her my fake idea and and she nodded . " signs here mister james"
I quickly signed and she pointed me in the direction of her room " room 902"
As soon as i went to her room  i saw her light brown eyes open up and she was hooked on the O2 tank.  And that girl from the tv was next to her holding her hand .