Secrets from styles

Niall has left and im all alone with ally And my boys . My boys are actually quite obediant they eat when they're supposed to and sleep a lot..    only ash somtimes gets greedy and aggressive but over all hes A good boy . when i look at them i see harry but i wont push my boys away.. because their father is a dick .. i will love them forever . I will teach them how to love .

NIALL POint of view
Almost  11 months on tour .. Its hard out here  ... being in a cramped tour bus with 4 sweaty boys .. even les privacy! i have to find a quiet spot where no one goes so i can skype with jasmine and the boys  aaaahh bathroom ...  i thought and  went there m locked it and plugged my ear phones to my laptop. Peace at last ! . It was night time in london. When i called the boys were already in pj's and so were the girls .  I got to say goodnight and sing them a little song to get to sleep . Obviously i sang a one direction song so it sounded more like i was rehearsing rather than putting a baby to sleep.  I talked to jasmine to see how she was holding up and what she's done so far. Which was all good and well . She asked about the boys .. but in my head i thought  they were sleeping so i said " sleeping" .  We continued talking and suddenly i heard a loud thud. Followed by a fine voice " NIAAALLL WHAT U DOING IN THERE?" " are you talking ? I hear you talking ? Is the tour getting to you?" Louis blurted out .. " im doing nothing lou please so back to bed" i said quietly . And he went on " NO YOUR DOING SOMETHING"
We went on back and forth denying one another's accusations .. i even blurted out and " im naked" at one point but louis doesnt give up . I thought if i just ignored him he'd go away and i just continued talking to jasmine .. the door was locked so he couldnt get in .. i was safe. Until i heard a crackle from the door mixed with a few pushed and. A thud . And before i knew it louis was in the bathroom . " but how did u do that !! ...?" I said in shock . He casually answered " zayn showed me .. no biggy" And he rand up and grabbed my laptop and saw jasmine . Uh oh .. there goes my big secret.