Regrets and mistakes are memories made

Louis 's his point of view

Ash and aiden are  so adorable ! i cant wait till we get back from these last interviews so i can go see them. "Uncle lou.. or maybe Uncle loui.. uncle louis?? ... or uncle L .. no thats sounds like more like eleanor." I was talking to myself imagining being called uncle .. wow .. i had strong uncle fever. Jasmine is a strong girl .. going through that horrible time all alone .. just when she needed us the most. I cant believe my best lad lied to me. He knew exactly what he could say to make us never want to be her friend. And i fell for it. I feel so stupid .. it's been almost a year now. I think about that day often. But the way harry told us . It was horrible. And they ended things so thats why he went back to Kendall. None of us blamed him. But he was to blame . He was a bad person. Snapped out of my angry thoughts i heard a familiar voice " HEYY LOU whatcha thinking about" . It was harry . He said that as he was poking my arm. "Oh hey hazzah,  nothing .. im just tired from touring and interviews" i said .. it was true so technically i didnt lie. " louis i know you longer than this , tell your best mate what is going on . That is not the whole truth" he said giving me the " really?" Look.
"okay .. i gave up ... it's  just that .. i wanna go home  i miss home a lot.. i miss El, my parents and my siblings" i said excluded jasmine from the whole conversation even though i did miss her too.
" yeah its 2 days man..  2 dayyss .. i have to buy a new house .. you wanna help me look to get your mind off of things? .. i was thinking more LA BEACH side" he said truly concerned.
Then Niall came around asking " what was up" . And harry quickly blurted out " im trying to cheer our mate up, he missed home. So to get his mind off of things he's gonna help me look for a new house" . Niall gave me a nasty glare before saying " what's wrong with the old house? The one near me". " oh uh ... nothing .. i sold it .. you know sinds the break up and all i didnt wanna be in it" harry said with a shrug. Oh how that boy could lie.
" but uh ,  niall the lads been talking about you" he changed the subject. " what do they say" niall chuckled . "Just that when we were home the last month or weeks you'd  been sneaking out the house... do you have a lover and it may not be Celine" harry teased . " ahhahahhahahahhaahhahah im crying !!! oh  my .. no i love Celine very much im not a fuckboy or cheater. I needed to clear my head before the tour. It's normal to just want a breather" Niall spat back at harry.   Harry suspiciously responded " everyday at the same time?" . "thats the only time i do nothing and its quiet out with no media in my business" he casually replied.
"Well done niall .." i thought myself. Harry nodded as if he wanted to say " whatever" but just left it at that. And before i knew it . It was 2 pm ! We called JAZZ. At that time . So we could still see the boys play. " shoot,  NIALL ITS 2PM WE NEED TO DO OUR "training " remember" i said casually.
And Niall obviously not getting my hint as he replied with " what training?" And harry along " training?" . I quickly thought on my feet and said " we were gonna play a soccer match remember .. so you wanted some training??" .
"OOOOOHH YEAH ALMOST FORGOT THAT!!  SEEYA HAZ" niall said as he quickly left. Harry looked confused but i also bid my adieu's and left to go call jaz .

Harry his point of view

Training???  what training . The boys really are acting strange . I walked up to my room past Niall's  and heard Louis laugh and niall giggling. I heard them say " love" a lot. They must be doing twitcams .. they haven't done that in a while.. but why would they lie. Maybe they are embarrassed ? . Weird. I was way too tired to crash the party and just  layed  on my bed stairing at the ceiling just thinking . thinking about Jazz..  i miss her .. i wonder if my boys are born yet . Who am i kidding its been so long 12 months since i left her .. hell a fucking year.. and i left with just a note .. im such an idiot.. i couldnt handle the life of being a dad .. nonetheless to twin boys. I dont feel like im fathers figure. I cant teach them anything but lie .. and i i cant love their mum right. I hate myself for lying to the lads .. but thats the only sure way i knew that i could leave her alone for good. And i still think about her .. i still have her picture by my bed .. the boys never see it because i always make sure to put it under my pillow. I wonder if she's telling the boys stories about me . Or if she's just telling them about the bad that ive done. .. i dont even know why im bothered what she does.. i gave my request. And thats all. I left.. so i shouldnt be angry or sad if she doesnt do anything . Or say anything nice. I've moved on . Im with kendall now .. we might even be moving in together.. the media really likes us as a power couple . I like the fact that the lights and cameras arent just for me but for her aswel . And she's used to the fame and fortune. As for jasmine.. it felt like a drag. She never wanted to be in the spotlight or have me post her picture . The media didnt even know i was married to her . She always wanted to be kept a secret. Or acted like we were just friends . I could never just enjoy a classy meal as myself with her in public. I always had to wear a disguise or go out of town. Or even stay home.

But Come to think about it.. she was the only person that loved me for who i was.. not my fame or my money .. she wanted to know me without the lights flashing and camera's rolling . Our relationship wasnt for the public .. it was for us. Why do i only realize these things now .. I always take for granted when i have already lost something.