What a tumble

Oh my my .. it's saturday already. I dreaded this day, i thought it was about 11:00 am when niall texted me but boy was i wrong it was 1 pm .. i slept late !
The read
"hey love , u coming or should i pick u up ?"
"No no , im okay but thanks and hey ya self" i responded.

We texted for a while and i decided i'd wear a big but not to thick sweater just enough to cover up that bump and some shorts . I took a book with me and was off .

Back at the party I was greeted by Eleanor. And Zayn who loves making jokes " wow shes here !!" . Amd Priscilla shoved his head saying " my girlll made it !! Hii" . While Niall innocently said " i thought u lied lol but come in the water" followed by Celine "its great in here".
Amanda also came up to me greeting me . And i smiled " Hey guys ! And i keep promises!!" . Just as i was looking for a place to sit i saw Harry and Kendall kissing it up doing lovey dovey shit in a corner which ignored. I sat myself down on the lazy chair added some shades and chilled. Quickly after i saw everyone huddle in the pool. And then i heard niall call Out my name " Jasmine, come here i need to tell u something" i groaned "okay" but i just got so comfortable in the chair !! But yeah i  ran up to Niall by the pool side . But i didn't know Louis sneaked out . " so whats up" i asked him. He just laughed .
"Niall i was getting comfy and you call me from there to ask me some-.." I was cut of by Louis pushing me in the pool. Making a big splash ! As i screamed . I also heard someone yell out " NOOOO"

Harry his pont of view .

I was trying to make Jasmine jealous by flirting with Kendall . I told Ken that there's nothing between us because i love Jasmine and i did her wrong .. she proceeded to ask me " then why  bring me than harry ?" . I looked at her and said " maybe she will love me again ive made stupid mistakes i just want her back" .. i really have been counting the days i have left with her as my wife. While talking i heard Niall call her . I kept looking at her than i saw Louis sneak out of the pool .. i saw his hands pushing her i yelled out a big "NOOOOO" because i knew she couldnt swim . She had told me that the day we met, she prefers sitting in water and the others know that too .. i jumped in and grabbed her, she was in shock and in need of help. I swam with her to the stairs when i saw it ... The bump ... her  stomach everyone looked at Jasmine with open mouths and wide eyes.
All i could think about is ... thats my baby .. inside the love of my life .. how could she not tell me .

Jasmine's point of view

Harry swam me to the stairs and quickly  got out crying i forgot about the baby bump. I yelled out in anger " Niall , Louis how could u push me"
no one replied i saw their mouths and their eyes wide .. i looked down and  i saw the baby bump.
I ran out before anyone could ask me anything i heard  Niall yelling out " Oh my god you're pregnant?!!" A faint " what the fuck" a clear " who is the father ?" "Ouch!" As well as " i knew something was wrong".

I quickly  ran to my car i had towels in it because you never know when it might rain and you'd  need one.  I placed them on the drivers seat and quickly drove off .

Back at the party
Harry's Point of view .
"What the fuck was that .. did you guys .. did i" i was so confused and Kendall chimed in "maybe thats why she doesnt love u haz" .
"thats why she has an appetite like me" Niall laughed . And Celine quickly defending her " Niall thats not cool ! , look what you boys did!" . Liam laughed and responded to Niall his comment saying " i know right?" . Everyone was talking except Priscilla and Celine after the quick defense. When Zayn yelled out " why aren't you talking ? Why did you hit too?" And Niall followed right after saying " hey .. wait a minute .. you guys weren't even surprised or shocked .. did u know ??" . Louis furiously  yelled " yes you did and u didnt think to share it with the group !!! ?" . Priscilla nervously responded "look she only told me and Celine yesterday and told us not to tell you. She's like my our sister and we kept her promise" .

I listend to everyone their nagging and just angrily shouted "who is the father !!"
Both Celine and Priscilla went quiet. And it just boiled my blood .. now i questioned wether i was it or not  i grunted again " Celine OR Priscilla who. Is . The . God. Damn. Father !" And Zayn and Niall hit the defense " hey bro , don't talk to our girls that way .. we know you are going through stuff right now but don't act it out on them" and Niall said " yea and aren't you the one with a plus one ??  Why do you still care?". He made a fair point but in all my anger and rage . I didnt see it .. im my head i either was the father or some low life inbred impregnated my wife and that was not gonna be it . 
I heard Priscilla give me some attitude saying " ask her your god damn self if you're so keen on knowing !" .
End point of view
By now everyone was out of the pool texting Jasmine

I drove as fast as i could i just wanted the day to end i dried myself off and jumped into some dry clothes. My phone blew up with text all the same how long have u been pregnant, your pregnant omg congrats , im sorry .. but one of them stood out it was harry's text it said

"WHOSE THE FATHER JASMINE?"
"AM I THE FATHER TELL ME , IM COMING OVER RATHER U LIKE IT OR NOT !"