Ultrasound

Its been a week and harry stays over quite a lot helping me around and cooking ..
He doesn't sleep in my bed... yet ...  because i'm not ready . I quickly got up to get ready for today  .. i had an appointment with the doctor to find out the baby's gender .. i ran up to the bathroom and i started stripping  down.    As i got in the bath the cold water ran down my body . It felt so good until i heard a chuckle as two hands gripped my waist .  And whisper in my ear " morning love" .. it was harry .. he said it in his raspy morning voice . Oh how I've missed it so .A shiver went down my spine as i heard it .. i said under my breath " ow god its just you" .
"morning why are u smiling ?" I asked confused
He went on to explain "  well for one  it's because today i get to know the gender of my baby and two you were wearing spongebob undergarments" .   He hasn't seen me like that in a while so .. i guess he liked it ..  i let out a shy embarrassed laugh and said "ow ... shut up get out let me take a shower in peace" i playfully hit him to get out . He obliged and let me shower and do my thing in peace. 

We got to the doctors office .. he insisted on driving so i let him .  The nurse greeted us and we  checked in and took a seat  in the waiting room . We were right on time .  About 10 minutes later she called out " Mr. and Mrs Styles ?" .. " here" i let her know . We followed her out of the waiting room  into a  little room where the ultrasound scan was . Harry has been giddy and nervous and all sweaty today .  I guess he's still getting used to the fact that he's gonna be a dad.  The proceeds to tell us that the doctor would be right in with us and we nodded .   After a few minutes we heard  the doctor greet " hello Jaz  and Harry , how are you doing ?" The doctor was one of my old college friends Rosa Mendez . We both greeted her with smiles and hugs .
" so everything seems to be fine and uhm the genders are-.." she was about to finish her sentence when harry interrupted her " excuse me .. did you say genders?" I widened my eyes and said " What he said !". She let out a laugh before saying " yeah genders these are twinz boys to be exact" . I was in disbelief .. twins .. i can barely handle harry as is .. and to have 2 !  Oh no .. but Harry seemed excited his face lit up like a Christmas tree  and kept repeating "wow babe ! This is great! We're having twins ! Twins can u believe that ?!  Twinss" . She continued explaining the complications of have twins but so far the babies are healthy and doing great .
We left the doctor's with our little ultrasound pictures and  headed back to the car. And then
Harry looked up at me and asked nervously " uhm babe i hope you dont mind but .. i called the guys so u can move back in  with me . Your house is so small and ours was. Big soo .. with twins its just right" . I couldn't blame him .. but i just nodded in agreement.

We got back to our old house and the dust and dirts was so real . I started coughing my lungs out .
"cough cough omg harry did u even clean" i said. Grasping for fresh air. He  shyly answered " uhm i left everything the way u left it" with a smile .. And let out a few coughs himself. I looked around and shrieked " omg u still have that picture of us on our first date on the wall?" .. he looked away whiled saying " yeah .. i hung it up after you left .. it reminds me of the good times and how much of an idiot I've been" . I changed the subject quickly because something smelled so awful  " harry what did u eat ?"
He replied with " uhm just junk food why ?" . "because the refrigerator smells horrid" i said while making a nasty face. He then pulled me into a hug and said " babe im sorry but you have to go .. i planned a girls day for you .." i looked at him confused and said " im not going have you seen this dump ? i have to clean this place and put my things back" . Hardy looked at me reassuring me that everything would be okay and that i had to go have fun I agreed to it and left.

"Alright jazzz lets goo"  i heard the girls screaming outside in the car .  I got out to and saw el , pris , cel , manda " what are u guys doing ?" I laughed.
They all responded with "well we came to have fun but not here so lets leave girl" . I glanced over at the door where i saw

Lou , ni , li  and Zayn wear  gloves and bandanas and tanks and some beach baggy shorts. I have to admit  it was hot ! And harry was wearing gloves and a bandana and his fine ass yellow shorts and he was shirtless .. these hormones. While i was all googely  eyed at him he quickly snapped me out of it by yelling " go away now jaz !  so we can do this" . I mouthed " okay" and hit the road.

The girls and i went to the mall looking for baby clothes and stuff shopping for stuff when Priscilla blurted out !!
"Im pregnant but zayn doesnt know !"
"Omg prissssss !!!! Thats soo cool congrats!!" I pulled her into a hug ! . We were all laughing and just enjoying it. This moment of bliss.
" so how are you gonna tell ZADDY? He's gonna be a DADDY?" Wink wink i laughed . Omg CRINGE HAHA
" well i dont know .. i was hoping you guys had ideas" she said hopefully. " well we are going to buy a red mac lipstick because Zayn likes red and write
" HI DADDY on your stomach !"  What do u think Celine brainstormed the idea .
Manda happily agreed saying " thats such a cuteeee idea" . We all agreed that the idea was good and simple ! Soo now the question was " when do you tell him?" .. El put on her thinking face and said " tonight !! since we will be celebrating jaz and the twins and  u can just wear a crop top so he sees" . "Great !! Big surprises tonight" i said excited.