Home

When we got home the house was clean !!!  Like spotless! Those boys made it so pretty there was an area for the babies a beautiful playroom and a nice nursery also a big picture of us on the wall with him holding me from behind ..our first date picture i remember it like it was yesterday.  Such a nice touch.
And that was just us peeking through the door at everything suddenly we heard a loud nagging voice and a couple echoing the same thing " stopp it. Right THERE . !"  As they all rushed down the stairs. "We want to show you around ourselves! " Niall exclaimed.  So they did their rounds showing us the parts that they cleaned proudly. Oh man these boys were so proud of themselves but i understand because the house was a mess !.  After the whole tour of a house i'd already seen .. the baby changes were nice. Although not everything was baby proofed but it would do . We told the boys we'd freshen up and get ready so we head upstairs .. i wish i had a better or fun way for telling Haz i was pregnant. But im happy Priscilla gets to do it and have a whole family moment . Zayn better be fucking happy with excitement! It should be flooding out his ass.

Priscilla's point of view
Well the girls didn't let me do it alone that god . I'm so scared out of my mind .. im not even married yet. But i do love Zayn so much. We all went ahead and got ready with our matching crop tops even  Jaz wore one with the big baby bump !  It was kinda of funny to see that.  We all decided to call the boys to just wait in front of the stairs because we'd be coming out after each other and id be the last one with the surprise . So i peeped out and saw them all standing in line  like boy scouts. I let out a chuckle but i was also so nervous. As the time to show got near. First Eleanor right behind her was Amanda en right behind her Celine and someone i could hide behind was Jazmine. As we  walked down the boys looked confused and nervous. I kept looking at Zayn who was just really out it.  Half way through the stairs El started talking " we are celebrating one of you as a daddy  " amanda continued " not one but two who is the next daddy?  " and Celine followed " one is overjoyed and ready , the other"  and jaz chimed  in " is probably thinking he's  going slow and steady"  and nervously continued " but im here to tell you there is someone who wants to say something and thats" as i pointed to my belly  where i  wrote " hi ZADDY" .  And all the boys their eyes widened and Zayn his mouth dropped. He took a couple minutes to regain himself and just embraced me into a hug  as he exclaimed " im gonna be a dad !! Im gonna be a dad" he shouted as though he was in disbelief .  He looked at me  and said " i love you princess , you are my whole world !! And this baby will be our whole world ! You have made me the luckiest man" and he kissed deeply , passionately and held me so tight all the lipstick rubbed off on his shirt .
End point of view.
We all hugged our men in joy  and celebrating the new joys in our lives. We had some dinner the boys made pasta and pizza my two favorite P's . While we lounged around harry called out " soo boys what about names ?" . " why are you asking the boys ?? Im PREGGGO here and for your information I've always liked these. ashton luke Edward and Austin jake Harold" . The boys all looked not impressed by the names and harry said " Harold is my name .."
" yes it is they are yours" i said sassily .  Niall scoffed and said " i think Austin should be NIALL"  we all laughed at how Niall just wanted a kid named after him . We brainstormed some more on names but nothing was fully decided because we still had time.
The night was spent under the stars by the pool with a little campfire. We talked about the fun times and how much we've grown up .. and the things were gonna sacrifice  for these babies but it didnt matter because we all had each other and we had enough love. The boys later went home with their girls . As for harry and i we just laid there under the stars . It was a good day .  I drifted off into a deep sleep.