The boys are back.

Jasmines Point of view . 

"Yay"  i said excited , the boys are coming today! Alyssa left to go back home .. which I understand she's been my house mate for a year. I cant ask her to put her life on hold to help me piece mine together. I missed nialller and tommo !!!!  Very much.. atleast they can do the heavy lifting! .
And as much as i hate to admit it i miss harry.. i miss his warm touch and soft skin.. his morning voice. I realize this cooch has been dry .. for longer than a year.. ever sinds i was pregnant i hadn't slept with harry. Maybe it was time i got back out there.. but with my boys being so young.. i dont think its a good idea yet.. i'll just wait. I decided to pick up my job again but work from home . I only go in when needed . So i have enough time with my boys and do my work at night. Thank god that the medical director is really nice and helped me transfer to a hospital that allowed that . And my wonderful assistant doesnt mind working from home aswel gives her time to get her beauty sleep .. so. She says. Its kind of a drag to be honest. Juggling a job and two babies. As i was just about finished wrapping up a case . The doorbell rang. It was niall ! " hey ni!!" I said while giving him a great big hug . " the boys are taking their afternoon nap.. i expected you earlier than this" .
" yeah well we had a little issue with the bus and the jet but  do u wanna grab nandos with us later.. when the boys are awake" he said . " us ? .. you and lou? I said and he nodded . ".. sure, i'll get ready so that when the boys are up i can get them ready" i said .
" alright i'll wait we can drive together" he said. As he took a seat on my lazy chair.
As i got ready i heard my baby boy crying.. oh dear " nialll , can u check on the boys" i shouted from the bathroom. I heard niall yell out an " okay" and then some footsteps hit the stairs. I could hear the door open and after a few minutes niall started singing .. and saying " you did a nasty , whoo did a nasty .. you did a nasty" . I let out a laugh. Wishing it could have been harry .. but a girl can only wish. Really quickly I got a phone call saying " hello miss James , can you come in .. we have a little issue" my assistant asked me. Being head nurse had its perks that i could work from home and file cases instead of being there . But when they needed me i really had to jump in.
I wasnt working at my old hospital because i asked the medical director to put me somewhere near home .. that also allowed me to stay indoors . if i ever needed to be in the field again i was still close to home. He obliged. " im on my way" i said . I grabbed my keys and asked niall to baby sit ans get the boys ready because i have an urgent call. He nodded and i left. As i arrived the hospital my assistant came up to me " see there is  this patient whom  i think has food poisoning but its really rare his symtoms say that but what he tells me what he's been doing and it doesnt  correspond .. how could he have gotten food poisoning" . " why didnt you call the doctor" i said . " because they are all in surgery and your temp is out sick . It's really hectic . It's also a high profile case.on need to know .. only heads are allowed to examine him" she said. " i nodded and asked where he's been . And he'd just arrived from a trip . " oh great another tourist trying different food that his stomach cant handle" i said . She pointed me the room where he was . As i walked in a saw the back of his head .. I recognized those curls.. but it couldnt be . I walked up to him and said
"hello sir one of my nurses seem to tell me there is something wrong with you but she cant right pin what it is .. do you mind if i take a look" i grabbed a face shield and surgical mask and some gloves as i got nearer. He turned around slowely and it was " harry harry .. styles" i said dreadful. "hi uhm yes im harry styles" he said with a smirk. " yes i i i i know ive seen you on the news .. famous singer" i nodded.
yess he doesnt recognize me ! godd imm soo happy right now . I just need to treat him and get out . "excuse me this will sound kind of weird but do i know you ?" He said looking puzzled.
"oh no i dont think so" i said smiling .. not that he could see my smile through the surgical mask.
" oh .. Okay .. may i atleast know the name of the nurse helping than?" He said with a cheeky grin. He always had a thing for nurses that boy. I mean thats how i met him. In a hospital after all.
I quickly looked around for name inspiration and saw a jar of sweets .. before giving it a second thought i said " Sweets!" . He let out a laugh before saying " for a minute there i thought the cat got your tongue" . " oh no .. I usually say my name before helping people but i must have forgotten to do so this time" i said. He gave me a cheeky grin and i took some blood from him to run some tests .
He cheekily replied " you can run tests on me whenever you want" . God he was such a flirt. And good at it too. If he only knew .