Chapter 2

Ariels point of view.

"Uh. Are you sure you don't want to go to the kitchen?" He asks. I'm confused, he usually helps me out with this kind of stuff. He's not being very helpful right now.

"Never mind." I sniff. I grab my bag and start to walk away.

"No, no sit down." He says. I'm too tired to argue so I sit.

"I just want you to do whatever makes you happy with whoever you want. I prefer it to be Niall but that's just me okay. It's really all up to you princess I'm here for you no matter what." He says.

"Yeah." I pause. "I just still have those feelings. I really want them to go away but they won't." I say.

"Yeah that will happen. I hate seeing you like this. Everything was getting better and I wish it was like that all the time for you because you deserve it." Louis says. He sits by me and I lay my head on his shoulders.

"I miss us too." I say. It's true. Ever since the accident I've felt like we haven't been as close. He has zaida and I have beau. It's different and we rarely get times like these alone.

"I know. I'm sorry." He sighs. We are both facing his Mirror which is also his closet doors.

"Can I borrow a sweater? I'm starting to get chills." I say.

"Yeah let me grab it." He says. He goes in his closet but doesn't open it all the way. I furrow my eyebrows. He hands me a sweater and put it on. It's really big on me but I love it.

I feel my butt vibrate and realize I got a text.

Beau💕: can i call you? I'm on my break. 😘

I smile at the text and look at Louis who is still staring at his closet. He must really love the way he looks today.

"Is it alright if I make a quick phone call?" I ask Louis. He nods slowly and opens his mouth. He then closes it and leaves the room very hesitant. He's acting really weird right now.

I dial beaus number and wait for him to pick up. I hear the ringing stop and then some shuffling.

"Hey babe." I say. I play with shoe laces as we talk. I couldn't really hear anything so I put him on speaker.

"Hello?" I say again.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry I know I said I was on break but there's been an incident." Beau says.

"It's okay-" I say. I stop when I hear loud banging. There's more shuffling and then the line cuts.

I bite my bottom lips and drop the phone.

"Louis?" I call out.

"Yes!?" He runs in. He looks scared and jumpy.

"Movie night?" I smile. I don't want to be home right now. I just need some company.

He smiles very sweetly and agrees.

"Tell zaida first I don't want her thinking anything bad." I say. He nods and starts texting her.

"What should we watch?" He asks.

"Anything. I just need to stop thinking." I say. Louis nods.

"Lets go to the living room." He says again.

"No I think we should watch it here. I want to lay down." I say. He scratches the back of his head. He doesn't want to be in his own room.