Chapter 28

Nialls point of view

"What?" I ask. I don't want my voice to give off fear. Maybe I didn't hear it right.

"Shhh don't tell anyone." Ariel falls to the floor and crawls around her bed. I feel the mattress lift up and I stand up. She attempts walking but falls again. I chuckle and help her up.

"Look." She hands me a blue spiral notebook. I open it. I skim through it, it doesn't have much information. Just the way everyone acts when they say that name, Or her flashbacks. It breaks my heart reading it. She's doubting herself. She even talks about sams scar. I wish I could tell her but we have to find Jodie first.

"Who are they?" I ask when I'm done reading her notes. She falls back on her back and laughs.

"Niall?" She giggles. Her laugh fills my heart. I've missed it I want to just grab her and hold her.

"Yeah?" I answer her. I watch as her chest goes up and down. The alcohol is really heavy in her immune system.

"I never stopped loving. I just wish you never left." She gets up and I see a tear roll down her cheek. "I understand that you left but you never bothered to call or text. You had my number you could've snuck off and called any of us. But you didn't. You didn't care enough." She says looking right into my eyes. She's more confident now that she's drunk.

"I couldn't. My dad took away my phone. I didn't memorize anyone's number. I was stuck and couldn't do anything. Finally my mum decided to help me out and send me here." I sigh. She's not going to remember this tomorrow.

"Oh. Your dad is mean. Why doesn't he like me?" She hiccups. Her voice is squeaky.

"I don't know. I like you Ariel. I love you!" I grab her hands as she faces me. She starts giggling and looking away. I grab her chin and make her face me.

"You love me?" I ask. She leans in closer.

"Yes." She exhales. I feel my body light up. She said it. She loves me, I knew she did. Soon I feel her lips on mine. I want to kiss her back but she's intoxicated.

"Ariel you're drunk." I say. She ignores me and pushes herself on top of me. I fall back on the bed as she kisses me again.

"Ariel.." I moan as she kisses my neck. She's a lot more fearless.

"Kiss me." She whispers in my ear. I can't do this to her. She's drunk.

"Ariel lay down." I say as I turn her over.

"Niall I know what's happening." Ariel huffs. Her words a clearer but I don't want to do anything she'll regret.

"I'll be back with some water." I stand up. I feel my pants a little tighter. I walk it off and exit through her back door. I turn around one more time to see her covering herself with her blankets.

Louis point of view

"Are you sure we should be doing this right now?" I say in between kisses. We're both pretty buzzed but zaida wanted some alone time.

"Shut up and take of your clothes." She takes of my jacket and I lay completely on top of her. She takes of her small shirt. I didn't like that she was showing so much skin out there but now that we're alone she can show me as much skin as she wants. I can't seem to take my pants off fast enough.

Zaida pulls my hair and I let out a moan. I grab her bra and take it off of her. She takes of my shirt and we are now skin to skin. I want to get closer I want to feel her again. I finally take off all my clothes and her. There nothing left to do but to pleasure her. Zaida moans and I get harder.

"I love you." She breathes as I thrust inside her. Suddenly I hear the door jingle. Someone is coming in.

"Shit." Esme whispers. We jump of Esmes bed. Quickly scattering to grab out clothes. To our surprise it's not Esme it's Ariel.

"Oh hey guys." She smiles as zaida buttons up her pants. Ariel doesn't notice and continues walking towards us.

"What are you doing?" I ask. I'm not sure if she's drunk or not.

"Nothing I just miss Esme." She smiles. Her instincts are still to protect her little sister. That's why she took all those beating from Eric.

"Uhhh." Ariel looks at zaida. I look at her to and notice she put of her shirt backwards, I try not to laugh. Zaida blushes and fixes it.

"Ariel here." Niall walk in the room with a bottle of water. He isn't drunk at all. I know he's been following Ariel around all night. I saw beau for about five minutes but then he left.

"I'm going to take her to her room." Niall says. I'm shocked, I look at Zaida who's mouth is open. "She told me. I was going to take her to my car to rest but she led me to her room." Niall explains. I nod and watch them walk out.

"Where were we." I walk up to Zaida. She kisses my lips and shakes her head.

"That was too risky. Maybe another time." She says. I frown but agree anyways. She thinks for a little and smirks. She pushes me to the bathroom and drops to her knees. Such a kinky girl in such a small body.

Harry's point of view

"Nope! Nope!" I say pushing Aniha through the crowd. All these guys are trying to grab her but not today.

"Babe just dance with me." She kisses my neck. I look around to see all eyes on her and her tight dress. I grab her face and kiss it. I hope everyone sees it. I grab her ass and look at everyone again. Now they'll know she's mine.

"Someone getting jealous?" Aniha whispers seductively in my ear. She bites her lip and smirks.

"Mine." I say before kissing her again.

"I have to go pee I'll be back." Aniha says before walking away. She wiggles her hips and I laugh at her. I start walking to the kitchen when I'm stopped by small hands. The small hands turn me around and kiss me.

"What the fuck!" I push the girl away. She looks down starts laughing and runs away. Other people around us start laughing. I wipe away the unfamiliar taste from my mouth.

This party is getting too crazy.