Chapter 87

Ariels point of view

"You remember us?" Delilah asks. I only remember her, not zayn or her daughter.

"I remember you." I shyly admit. Everyone seems so awkward and tense.

"Who's this?" She says. I'm holding Leon's baby seat in my hands. He's asleep right now.

"This is my son, Leon." I answer. She gives me the same reaction Zayn gave me. Just pure shock.

"Come inside girls." Zayn says. He walks in front of us and opens the front door.

"This is the part where we die." Aniha mumbles. I glare at her and she puts her hands up in defense. The house is very pretty. It's well decorated and smells good. Leon starts to to cry lightly and I know he's about to wake up.

I unbuckle him from his seat and hold him in my arms.

"He's so cute." Delilah says. She plays with Leon's fingers. He smiles at her but has his eye closed, he's still pretty sleepy.

"So, the party is tomorrow!" Are you guys excited?" Delilah asks. We all nod very tiredly.

"Can we sleep for a little?" Esme asks. Everyone laughs but they semi agree with her.

"Sure, sure. Jet lag huh?" Delilah asks. We nod again. She shows us to two separate rooms. Zaida and Esme will be sharing a room and I'll be with Aniha sam and Leon in the bigger room.

They fall asleep in the snap of my fingers but since Leon just woke up he's keeping me busy.

"Sh, sh, sh." I coo. He's not crying he's just staring at me.

"What are you staring at? Huh?" I joke. He begins to laugh and Aniha groans. I think I'm being to loud. I exit the room and walk out.

"Do you think it's his?" Delilah asks.

"He looks just like him. Those blue eyes are a tell all." Zayn answers. I wonder who they're talking about.

"I can't believe it. They have a child together and they don't even know it." Delilah says. I walk into view and Zayn stiffens up.

"Hey Ariel, couldn't sleep?" He asks me. Delilah stands up and walks to the sink.

"Leon was keeping me awake." I answer. Leon reaches his hands up and grabs my chin, earning a laugh from Zayn and Delilah.

"I can take care of him for you." Delilah offers.

"No, it's okay. I wasn't tired anyways." I say, holding in a yawn.

"Can I carry him?" Zayn asks. I nod and walk towards him with Leon. Zayn makes funny faces at Leon and Leon laugh uncontrollably.

"Just like his da-" Zayn stops himself. He was about to say dad. They know who the father is. He says he knows me, maybe he knows who the father is also.

Nialls point of view

"We're staying at a hotel for the night. Just so that Jane and I can have some alone time away from the maids." I tell my father.

"I'm still sending my men with you two." He says. I nod and roll my eyes when he isn't looking. The maids have packed my luggage and Jane and I are just waiting for our car. We pack everything in the SUV and drive off. I feel thousands of weight get of my shoulders now that I'm away from that man.

"We did it." Jane whispers. She squeezes my my hand and my whole body lights up.

--

"What now?" Jane asks as soon as we're settled into the hotel.

"I guess we just wait until tomorrow." I say.

"I'll be back in going to buy a new phone." I say. My dad has control of everything I own and with a new phone I'll be able to contact Zayn and see is Ariel is going.

I walk down to the lobby when I see a familiar set of curly brown locks. Harry, behind him Liam and Louis. This is so shocking, they're here! At the same hotel I'm in! They don't spot me but I don't make myself visible either.

"I told you I forgot my underwear!" Harry shouts. I chuckle at him.

"Doesn't mean you have to wear mine! I don't know what you do when you're alone!" Liam fights back. Harry rolls his eyes in the back. How are they still together? Do they remember everything also?

I don't want to ask them so instead I just walk their direction to see if they'll notice me. If I get a reaction I'm sure they didn't lose their memories.

I walk slowly to the operator.

"Excuse me do you know where the nearest phone store is located?" I ask. I turn to look at the boys, they seem unfazed by me.

"There's one just one block down." She smiles. I nod and start to walk away. I feel a hand pull me back.

"Hey." Louis says.

"Yeah?" I ask. My eyes are becoming wider waiting for him to say something.

"You dropped you keys Niall." He says. My shoulders slump. He doesn't remember me. As I'm walking out I realize he said my name. If he didn't remember me he wouldn't have known my name.

I run back inside and see they're sitting in the lobby.

"Louis!" I yell. All the boys head shoot up. Louis walks up to me. Instead of shaking my hand he hugs me.

"Shit mate. I've missed you!" He says. I chuckle and hug him back. Harry and Louis are looking at us as if we're crazy.

"What happened you didn't lose your memory?" He asks.

"No neither did Jane. We think someone interfered with the medicine here. Or it just didn't affect us. We didn't want to just jump at the opportunity and go looking for our loved ones because my dad would have stoped it from happening again. By that I mean Ariel getting hurt again." I say. Louis nods.

"Your dad was behind all of this?" He asks. I see one of my dads hired guards walking down the stairs. He doesn't see me yet but if he recognized Louis he'll be sure to tell my dad and this plan would fail.

"Shit. I'll talk to you at the party." I say. Louis looks at what I'm looking at and walks away. I run out of the hotel and look for the closet phone store I find. I've found my boys now I need my girls.