Chapter 5

Ariels point of view

"Like I said sir, we're closed." I let go of the door and let it close.

"Can we talk?" He asks. He opens the door again.

"No." I simply answer. I try closing the door again.

"Please Ariel! I didn't leave you! That was made up!" He begs.

"How did you even find me?" I groan. He has changed his hair. Do we think a like or what. His eyes still piercing through my soul. His pale skin looks just as flawless. He's taller than what I remember. "It was Louis wasn't it?" I say. Once again I'm betrayed by my best friend.

"No no it wasn't him. He doesn't tell me anything no matter how much I beg." Niall says. I nod and mentally thank Louis. "Ariel please we need to talk. It doesn't have to be right now but I need to talk to you." He says.

"No." I say again. "Go away Niall. I'm just bringing chaos into your life." I repeat the things he said to me in the letter. When I say it out loud I feel my heart break again.

"Ariel, please." He begs. His voice is quiet. I've forgotten how he is. How loyal and loving he is. I only remember a little of our time but I know they were amazing. Just like mine and beaus are. I can't just go back and continue. He left me.

"Niall please go." I say. He stares at me blankly and then leaves. I want to call out to him and tell him I still love him. I can't do that. It's too painful.

"Is that the ex that came back?" My supervisor asks.

"Yes." I say. My voice is shaky and weak.

"Oh sweetie boys are just awful." She laughs. I attempt to laugh but I just let out some air. She frowns and allows me to go home.

The car ride home is quiet. I usually jam out to some Beyoncé but I just want peace right now. Peace in my head.

I walk towards the back of my house and into my personal door. Of course beau is already there waiting for me. He insisted that we had this movie night. Even if I got off late.

"Yay! The queen is here." He says with his arms up. I smile at him and I think he notices my sad mood.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks. I shake my head and walk to my closet. I grab my shorts and tank top. I crawl into bed with him and cuddle into him.

"Did you have a bad today?" He asks. I nod and don't say anything. He kisses the top of my head. Beau is the kind of boyfriend every girl wants. They'd kill to be with someone like him. So why am I not completely happy? I can't be changing my mind just because Niall is back.

He looked so different. More mature. I just feel like I don't know him anymore. I only remember a little and then he just left me. It was for his own good.

"Babe?" I hear beau say. He sounds so far away but I thought he was right next to me. I try to say something but my mouth is covered with some white cloth.

"Help!" I try saying. But my words are all mumbles. I can see two lights far away.

"Ariel!?" I hear Aniha call out. I try running to her but someone grabs me by the waist.

He turns me around and next thing you know I'm in the cabin again. The same one as my dream. There I see a the same guy I've been seeing in my flashbacks. He has some black leather belts in his hands. My hands are tied up and he raises the whip and brings it down.

"Babe babe!" I hear beau speak again. This time I can hear him right by me. I open my eyes see him right over me.

I begin to cry and he hugs me. "Shh shh it was just a nightmare." He coos into my ear. He hugs me right and I just let the tears roll down. I don't know why these dreams seem so real. All these flashbacks always involve me being hurt. It's hurts my body when I think of it.

He lays his down next to me again and continues hugging me. I try to get as close to him as I can but the body can only do so much.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks. I shake my head. If I tell anyone about my dreams they act weird around me. "That's okay love. Do you want me to sleep over today?" He asks. I nod. He covers me with the blanket and turns off the tv. He plays with my hair in attempt to make me fall asleep. It just made him fall asleep.

His light snoring fills the room. I brush his hair out of his face and just stare at him.

"So um yeah. You should come. My brothers are having a party now that my mum isn't there to yell at them.Beau says. He looks nervous.

"Yeah sure I'll try to make it. Where do you live?" I ask him. He looks surprised I didn't know. Like I should already know.

"Uh right under Louis. Remember you've been there before?" He asks. I don't think I've ever been to his house. Maybe he's mistaking me for someone else.

"Oh okay. I'll be there! You said at 8?" I ask. He nods. "Great! Bye then!" I wave at him.

"Goodbye." He winks at me. I look back down at register and continue counting the money.

"Geez make him suffer why don't you." Aniha laughs.

"What?" I ask.

"He's into you and all you can say is that you'll try to make it!?" Aniha snorts. "Do you know how many girls talk about him at school? Like they worship him!"

"Really? They didn't like him when I was there." I say. I remember them telling me they got bullied. I think jai was almost beat up, but someone stopped it.

"Well they do now. He's really into you Ariel. Give that boy a chance, I can see you flirting too. " she teases. He super sweet and I would like to get to know him more. I just feel like I'm using him to get over Niall.

It's hard to get someone you loved so much out of you head.