Chapter 6

Nialls point of view

Is it possible for a human to be more beautiful? When I saw her look up at me I almost lost it. Her hair fell off her shoulders. I did notice her gray tips. She got a hair do just like I did.

She was nervous I could tell. I was nervous too. I didn't plan this, I really went to buy clothes for school. One of my moms conditions for coming back was to starts school this year. I'm going to go to community school for now. I really went to get started for school. I didn't know she worked there. She probably thinks I'm stalking her.

I need to tell Louis before he thinks I did this on purpose.

I dial his phone number and wait for him to pick up. In my head I reply our encounter together. The way she looked up at me, her lips were slightly open. The way she spoke when she got out of her shock stage. Her voice was weak and shaky.

"Hello..?" I hear through the phone. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry mate. I uh wanted to tell you something. I swear I didn't mean to, I just went to buy some new clothes-" I say.

"You saw Ariel?" Louis cuts me off. He's breathing loud.

"Yeah but it was an accident! I even told you I was going clothes shopping I didn't knew she works there!" I defend myself. He sighs.

" yeah I know, I believe you. Are you okay?" He asks me. I'm surprised he asked about me and not her. "I mean I know she probably cut you off or something. What happened?" He asks.

"Well I got a little carried away when I saw her and begged her to speak to me." I admit. I wait for him to lecture me. Again he sighs.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow. She's probably asleep right now. If she wants to she's kind of been avoiding me." He admits.

"Avoiding you? Why?" I ask. I sit on my bed and take off my shoes. I can hear Emily's music all around the house.

"I don't know but I'm guessing it's because of you. I'm sorry to say this but I can practically read her mind. She knows I'm talking to you and she probably doesn't want me talking to you about her." He says. I frown. She really is over me isn't she.

"Do you think I should move on?" I blurt out. I didn't think I would ever hear those words come out of my mouth. Even in the U.K. When Jane and I's parents forced us to be together she told me to stay strong and that Ariel and I will once again be united.

"Don't ask me that question. You know I'm caught in the middle." He says. Louis told me that he hated me when Ariel cut them off. All of them, even her cousins. He said he didn't even shed a tear. Louis thought he lost her because of me but in the back of his head he knew that wasn't something I would do. He told me if he knew the truth he would've stopped beau and Ariel being together.

"How did it happen?" I ask.

"What?"

"How did they happen?" I ask again.

"Oh." He pauses. "We were at a fair and Ariel wondered off. She was tired of being alone all the time. I could see it, I tried to hang out with her alone sometimes but when I did she wasn't really there. She always asked if zaida would be okay with it or that it was wrong because people would think we were dating so I stopped asking her. That night we didn't notice she was gone until about an hour before the fair closed. I was so mad at myself, she was probably crushed. She probably thought we left her and you know what? She probably would've been fine with it because she was just so used to it. We went out looking for her and Liam found her sitting at the dining tables with a cup of hot something in her hand while talking to beau. He only told me and I met up with him. We both didn't know what to do, we just kept looking at them. Then I saw something I haven't seen on her for a long time. She laughed, she laughed so much that she held her stomach. I don't know what he said to her but it made her happy. I finally walked up to them and told Ariel we were looking for her. She said her goodbyes to beau and they never stopped talking ever since. I didn't stop it because of the way she smiled at him. She was happy, it did kill me that she wasn't with you but the fact that she was laughing made me forget it. I'm sorry mate." He says. I let a tear drop from my eyes. I sniff and try to say something but I can't. We were so close to being together. If I had fought my father more I would be with Ariel right now. Not beau.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. Tell me how she is." I simply says. I hang up the phone and ball up my fists. My anger has just turned into frustration. I don't want to move on. I'm still in love with Ariel but if I want to make her happy I have to decide on leaving her alone or fighting for what we have.

Emily's/Jodie's point of view.

"Yes sir he is home. He doesn't always sleep here but tonight he is." I respond.

"And that girl?" He asks.

"That girl will never be close to him. She won't have a chance." A cocky smile creeps into my face. I light a lighter on and off as I talk to nialls father. As it turns out he isn't really his father. That's why they don't really get along. Nialls real father died in a car accident, his mother never told him. It's about the family fortune for nialls fake father. As you can guess it Niall has all of it and he doesn't even know it. With his and Janes fortune they can do literally anything. Or even get away with anything.

"Good. I don't want them to be together." He says.

"You can trust me sir. She won't be around too long anyways." I say.

"Good." He hangs up the phone.

"Don't worry my little prince. You and I will have the life we always wanted." I look at a picture of my three month old baby. He's staying with a nanny that fathers dad is paying for. No one will suspect it's me.

Ariel will pay for taking everything I deserve away from me. After that I'll be able to live my life with my son the way I want to.