New book: The Shattered Alpha

Hey so this is a new story that I've been working on, that's why it took me so long to publish and work on The Bitten Queen. I didn't want to publish this one until I've finished The Bitten Queen but I really want to share this story with my readers so I'm going to just that.

And I'm really going to try and publish each story at least once a week :) ;)  I really like this story because it's a bit different from other werewolf stories. So i hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. So to keep to my promise I'll update a part from The Bitten Queen after a few minutes and I'll publish my first chapter of this one right now. :) 

***

Love is a strong emotion, but so is fear and pain. Yet pain and fear can not exist without love. Because there will come a time where you will experience fear, fear for the possibility of losing the person you love and there will come a time where you will feel pain, pain from losing someone you love.

For Christen that time has come to soon and she's drowning in her sorrows and her pain. But she soon finds out that along with pain another emotions worm their way into her heart. Hatred. Loathing. Rage. Anger. Taking her happiness, her love from her has torn her apart but it has taught her that you should cherish and hold onto the things in your life and if things get rough you need to keep your head up.

Instead of falling into the consuming black abyss she chooses to strive out above it and grow stronger. She chooses to learn from her pain. Years pass and she's unstoppable but then life throws her a rope to become the person she used to be but she then struggles with the urge to take the rope or keep climbing herself.

Her friends, her family and a mysterious blue butterfly are the things that learn her to let go and have hope.

Times passes and the fears she so desperately tried to bury came surfacing in the form of a monster, tired and determined to end her nightmares she faces the monster. And the mysterious thing called life rewards her with the thing she desires deeply. A chance to be the woman she used to be and there is only one for her to become that; through love and only through that.