Chapter 6: Chic Flic

I find myself walking down a hallway of the manor of the strange, smiling boy to my left. The walls of the seemingly never ending walk ways look so bare, aside from an occasional eerie portrait of who I assume to be Alois's relatives. His mother and father killed themselves... so does that mean that he lives all alone as well? Just him and his butler? His butler sure is a good one, considering there's not a lick of dust throughout the whole manor that I assume is rarely used. But is he a good caretaker? Role model? Father figure? After the fire, Sebastian took the mess of me and helped me into what I am today... even though there's not much of me left, I don't know what I would've done without him. He looks and sounds so much like my father... sometimes I forget that he isn't. I remember always looking at Alois enviously, thinking "if only I had it as good as he." Maybe I was wrong... maybe he was just another lonely boy like me.

"Let's go watch a movie in the courtyard." Alois suggests.

I cock my head, confused.

"But it's still mid-morn-" I start, before we pass a dark blue painting that's indeed a window.

Alois giggles.

"You slept in til 3, you goof." He says, flicking my head.

"Ow..." I say, although it didn't really hurt. I'm just somewhat annoyed that so much of the day was wasted... I don't want it to end so soon.

We soon reach a door, which opens to a small, comfy-looking courtyard. There's 1 large, velvet seat in the center, facing a coffee table with a bowl of fresh popcorn that makes me wonder where the hell it came from, and a gigantic screen hanging from the side of the manor. Alois sits down on the far left seat. I decide to continue standing, as I presume it'll help my stomach heal. I catch my breath as the screen turns on, and a cheesy, chic-flick-looking movie comes on. After about 20 minutes into it, I begin to become tired of standing. I walk around, and find myself sit down right next to Alois. He looks over and smirks.

"Just couldn't keep yourself from me, could you Ciel?" He whispers, his lips brushing against my ear.

I shiver, and reden immediately. I cant pay attention to the movie for the rest of it, but of course, he keeps that sly smirk on the whole time. I go to bed somewhat upset, without saying goodnight. He doesn't seem to notice, or more, mind my tantrum... in fact, he seems to enjoy it.  Why do I have to live with this brat...

Ello 😊 sorry this chapter was so short... I just wanted to write something to post in the next few minutes. I would love to hear any comments/suggestions you guys have!!

Also, I cosplay Alois/Cielois on my Instagram cosplay account @clumsy.cosplay , and would appreciate it if you checked it out! I'd love to make fellow Cielois friends 😜