Chapter 1: Just a Typical Day...

Hai ^^ before you start, I know this isn't your typical Cielois schoolboy fanfiction~ instead, I decided to make Ciel the bullied and Alois the bully to make things interesting. Enjoy!

                        ***

I woke up in the morning to the beautiful blaring of my alarm clock. Ah, the wonderful sounds of nature. It was 5 a.m. I wearily stood up out of my bed and yawned; I had been up till 3 drying out my books that had been thrown in the school pond the day before. I hoped that my uniform had dried out from scrambling to get my books out of the water. No luck. It still smelled of moss and fish piss... Yum. I snatched my books and ran out the door, grabbing a granola bar on my way out. It would have to substitute for breakfast; I didn't have time to sit down and eat one of Sebastian's luxurious meals. Besides, I had to get to school early this morning; Alois, Thomas, Canturberry and Timber (aka Alois and company)  would KILL me if they saw me in my soaked uniform. I atleast wanted to wait until it dried off a  little bit... I still don't know why they bother with me. I came to this high school last year when my my parents died in a fire... I was supposed to be in 8th grade, but I qualified for 9th grade because of the special tutoring Tanaka, my head butler gave me. Maybe it was because I was young, or rich, or quiet, or smart... It could be because I was  "emotionless" and they wanted to test that rumor's validity. All I knew was it was annoying as hell.

                           ~~~

When arrived at school, there was no sign of Alois©. I let out a sigh of relief- I had made it on time. My textbooks were a bit smudged, but they worked pretty well for the most part. When lunch came around, I went to the courtyard of building 204- the abandoned science lab- as usual. As I was walking to my usual spot in the gazebo, I heard rustling followed by a familiar voice coming from within the building- great, Alois© were snooping around. "Oh, shit..." I muttered. I turned around and tiptoed away as quickly and quietly as possible, but of course... -growl- I should have eaten Sebastians breakfast... Before I could run away, I saw Alois poke his head out of the large, metal doors in front of the building. I hated to say it, but God He was beautiful. He grinned mischeviously when he saw me. "Hey, boys... Look, its Phantomslut. Come to do your homework, you little suck up?" I tried to run, but by the time I was out of the courtyard Alois grabbed me by my shirt collar and shoved me into Thomas, who puched me square in the face, giving me a nosebleed. Pure hatred was sprawled across my face as I wiped the blood from my nose. "What do you want, Alois... I dont have time for more of your shit." Alois and the boys exchanged glances before laughing hysterically. "I want you to do us all a favor and kill yourself." with that, they left, glaring at me as they walked. I sighed. They were such bothers... Well, atleast no real harm was done. "Just because you're perfect doesn't mean you can hurt everyone else..." I muttered. Wait, that sounded kind of weird... What was I saying? I wiped the blood still streaming down my lips on my jacket sleeve subconsciously...  Great, now my uniform was covered in fish piss AND blood. "Tsk."

                         ~~~

When I got home from school, Sebastian saw my bruised nose and rushed to me immediately. "Master, what happened?" Sebastian was my new head butler; Tanaka was getting older and more tired,  so he needed assistance. Ever since my parents died, Sebastian has been my guardian... He liked to pretend he's my parent, and protect me obsessively, but I just find it a bit ridiculous. "I ran into a wall..." I replied wearily as He treated my "wound". He looked at me, with a slight  smirk on his face. "I knew you were dumb, but I mean really..." I scowled. "Oh, hush." Once he was done, I took my dinner upstairs to finish my homework. I suprisingly finished in an hour, so I decided to check my instagram. I was tagged in a video; it was entitled "Phantomslut." it was a video of me fishing through the pond to get my text books, soaked... How did someone get this? I thought I was alone! It had 400 likes already... Yay, more bullying material for tomorrow. I sighed, but decided to go to bed early- I would need my rest for the next day. And to think; this was just a typical day.

                         ***

I hope you guys liked it~ should I do more?

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Should I make these longer or shorter or the same length? I dont know what size these chapters should be >~<

Remember to vote ^^