chapter 2

This is going to be part 2 of chatper 1 so here we go.
---------------------------------------------------

*Hakeem*

"I sat in the park reading over the paper "You are 99.9% the father" man down all i could think. I looked up to see peaches with a smirk on her face like her bitch ass won. " Look hakeem i know we aint on the best of terms but look the baby is yours so as long as you pay 500 a month then i want put you on child support".

CHILD SUPPORT..... CHILD SUPPORT! This bitch must be crazy if she think im be paying for a baby that aint even mine how the fuck she get my DNA anyway shit a nigga was locked up.

"How you even get my DNA anyway shit a nigga was locked up 5 years i know this shit false."  "look if you wanna be a ass then be that way but, just know yo ass gone be on child support. You know what you a dead beat ass nigga fuck you" she walked off still cussing me out like a nigga suppose to be scared.

I did 5 years in state shit i aint scared of  nothing no more, I seen a spider crawl on the rail i was sitting on. Shit time to go. I got up and moved away from the bench i was once sitting on. Spiders be taking niggas out the game and i aint trying to be out the game.

I look around the park to see Macy talking to some lil boy fuck no not on my watch. I walked over to her giggling and twirling her hair i picked her ass right up and took her to come sit with me.

" Daddy i was talking with my friend from school" she whined. "baby girl boys are yucky you dont talk to boys". "REALLY" she asked me wide eyed.

I shoke my head yes. "yes". " Ewww daddy put me down before you get me sick" she tried scrambling out my arms.

"Daddy is a man not a boy there a difference". "ok" she simply said,

We sat for a minute laughing and talking about snoop it seem like she really liked him and that he was there for here. Im glad to have a bestfriend like him .

"mommyy" macy ran hopping out my arm running up to jasmine. "did you miss me" she asked. Baby girl shook her head yes. Damn was I that bad.

"Hey im sorry about this morning" Jasmine said while pretending to fix macy hair which didnt have anything wrong with it.

"He treating you right " I asked. "Yeah and he's great with Macy she really loves him. I looked down at macy who made a face. "I like you more" she said whispering as if jasmine couldnt hear.

Shes just like me she cant whisper either. My heart warmed.

I smiled and embraced her and Jasmine in a hung when I heard someome clear there throat.

"Damn yall already back with each other " I heard snoop say.

"Bestie" he yelled jumping up and down when I notice him. I jumped up and we both hugged.Shit I don't care what nobody say that's my nigga I would die for his ass and I know he'd do the same for me. Alicia stood there with jasmine rolling her eyes.

I notice a small little boy behind her legs peeping out from behind.

"Son this your uncle Hakeem remeber I told you he was on a 5 year vacation" snoop said picking up the little boy who looked like a mini version of him.

"hi" he spoke softly.

"Mason"!!! macy jumped up. "Macyyy" he yelled trying to get out snoop arms. "Shit they bestfriends I see." I said.

"Yeah man im mad at you" snoop said with a mad look. Shit what I do now I thought.  I looked at him in confusing,

"Nigga yo ass left me with all these females left me to stand alone just me and my son and you no alica and Jasmine went into labor around the same time they both named our kids with similar names I wanted snoop jr but alica was like nooo I aint bout to have my baby up in class and the teachers call him snoop" he said patting his head like he had in weave.