characters

for y'all who is confused here are all the people in the story you must read so you don't be confused

Hakeem:Age 27 leader of MF his current girlfriend was Jasmine but they are on rocks at the moment he has a daughter with Jasmine name Jaleigh did 5 years in jail.

Jasmine: Age 26 Use to work as a nurse but quit her job(I did not put this in the story) she has a daughter with Hakeem name Jaleigh.Jasmine is struggling with her own self in being able to trust Hakeem or give this new guy a chance.

Snoop: Age 27 Leader of MF Mafia along with Hakeem ,he is Hakeem best friend they are like brothers he dated Alicia who is Jasmine best friend and him and Alicia have a kid together a son name Mason.

Alicia: Age 27 Best friend oh Jasmine and the girlfriend of snoop she has a 5 year old kid with him name mason she doesn't have a full time career but she has a part time job as a bartender at club Unknown (this will come in some chapter later)

Jaleigh: Age 5 she is Jasmine and Hakeem child her name was Macy but I changed it to Jaleigh because I want feeling Macy her best friend is Mason.

Mason:Age 5 he is Alicia and Snoop sonhis best friend is Jaleigh which is Hakeem and Jasmine daughter they go to the same school and are in the same class

Peaches: Age unknown she never told us lol. Hakeem old girlfriend before Jasmine she is the ho of the boom and is trying to say that her new baby is Hakeem but Hakeem ain't feeling her or the baby.

Lisa: Age 26 ex best friend of Jasmine and new best friend of Peaches Lisa goes with Jasper and they have a daughter together she also with this guy jay but he is a secret to everyone beside peaches.

Jasper: Age 26 was in love with Jasmine untill one night him and Lisa got it in Jasmine find outs and all ties are cut. He has a 5 year old daughter with Lisa and he has a secret of his own (his secret will be reveled later on in the book )

Brianna: Age 5 this is Lisa and Jasper daughter I changed her name to Brianna so you when you see this you will know who I'm talking about

~New people~

Kayla: Age 26 Snoop first love they were high school sweet hearts he could wife her up but instead she choice to get her education then follow behind some dope boy . She still has strong feelings for him and he secretly feel the same way.