Chapter 18

Chapter 19 will be posted on 6/20/11  because tomokrrow I have stuff rk so and I'm not going to have time to type it k. :) Now let's get into the story .

This chapter going to be in Hakeem p.o.v going be different going to take a step back from action in this chapter.

*Hakeem*

"Hakeem I called the maid and she should be coming around this afternoon"Ming said taking a seat on the bed.

"Iight cool anything else" I asked.

"Actually yeah today is the time for our daily walk to keep yo body moving and excrised" she said. "Come on I'm to tired today how about tomorrow" I tried to compromise.

"Nope now I'm be back back in a few and I expect you to be up and ready" she said getting up leaving the room.

I got up quickly and took a quick shower letting the water consume my body. I did my manly stuff for about 10 minutes ands and got out and got dressed in my all red polo jump suit.

I grabbed my phone and slowly went down the stairs to see Ming on the phone yelling at some guy I assume here boyfriend .

"Whatever don't call me anymore" she said before hanging up. "Everything good let's go" she said walking towards the door. After she left out I grabbed my gun and put it in the back my pants never know what might happen.

I sent a quick text for my boys to fall far back keep an eye on shit you feel me ?

"So how long we gotta walk" I asked stepping out the house setting the alarm. "Just around the block twice at a constant pace" she said like it want shit.

Just two laps .

"So how much more longer you think I got on this bed rest thing " I asked. "Well it all depends on how you get yo body moving and how you respond to the medicine you taking everyday ... you have been taking yo medicine right" she asked.

"Yeah of course I have " I lied.

"Ok good so can I ask you some else" she asked.

"Go ahead"

"I ain't trying to be nosey but why are you really in the condition you in I mean I read your medical papers and the stuff that it got on there ain't adding up the medicine that prescribed to you" she said looking up at me.

We stopped and took a seat on the near by bench .

"Well the truth is I kinda went to hard on the drugs you no my business so I got caught up and the things they did I had an allergic reaction to the surgery they did and now I'm here" I said.

"Why do you take the drugs" she asked.

"It help me escape ,to get my mind off things it give me a breather" I said. " Look you seem like a cool person and I would hate to see yo waist yo life I mean don't you have a kid" she asked. "Two" .

"Okay than when ever your doing drugs you need to think about them and I'm sure that would help" she said.

I just nodded in agreement letting stuff sink in.

"Come on back to the walk" she said we got up and looked both ways before crossing the street nd jogged across.

"Alright let me ask you something"I told here "go right ahead" she insisted.

"Iight what's up with you and the phone call I'm saying you no a lot bout me but it seem I don't no shit bout you beside you from China " I said.

She laughed

"Well after I came here I worked at a hair salon things didn't really work out there because the boss was rude and I don't take kindly to rudeness that just ain't me. I trained to be a home nurse as you can see I been doing this now for about 2 years and it just stuck. As for the phone call.

She signed and her eyes got tired(Hakeem thought)

well that was my ex boyfriend we had an on and off relationship for as long as I could remember he wants me to come home and be with him but I'm not ready to be with someone who want commit I need to find my self them worry about relationships you no what I mean" she asked.

I nodded shortly after I tear escaped from eye I quickly wiped it away and turned her facing me.

"Look you sexy as fuck and smart as hell you shouldn't cry about somebody miles away what's that gone do, nothing. Crying over a nigga ain't worth it" I said embracing her into a hug.

"Thank you Hakeem I really do appreciate it" she said hugging me back. After all this emotional shit we headed home.

*
*
*

Once returning home I dealarmed the house out my gun back in its compartment and headed up stairs behind Ming.

Her body was  just make a nigga wanna do some things.

I followed her into my room and laid down on the bed. She gave me my medicine and went to the kitchen to get me some food.

I open my phone and texted my guys it was okay for them to leave.

I grabbed my remote and watched as the TV slide up from the bed.

I cute the TV on and a blue screen popped up.

I pressed play and watched a man in a mask appear.

I watched closely.

"This is that happen to niggas I don't like he said" as he was talking he took the machete and chop Lexi head off. I grew angry some nigga gone threating me.

I quickly went to my closet and called for Ming to pack some shit . She didn't answer I assume she didn't hear me. I packed my shit and called my crew told them what's up .

As I went down stairs the roo. was filled with smoke coming from the kitchen. I went in alarm with my gun up to see the pot smoking with hair in it . The kitchen looked like a struggle and to see it was Ming hair .

I threw the pan in anger somebody gone fucking pay!

I know its short but I needed a cliff hanger of some kind and I'm tired of typing my thumbs hurt.

COMMENT ON WHO YOU THINK TOOK MING AND WHO WAS BEHIND THE MASK AND WHY AND JUST COMMENT WHAT YALL THINK AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MOESHALEANN

Vote ,comment ,and follow me