Chapter 26

Only a few chapters left so go check out all my other books and the trilogy to Real love with a thug series is out only the cover the summary will be posted when i post the last chapter of this book

A/N: I havent's been seeing comments so comment!! :/ Please

 *Hakeem*

After getting finish with being detective and handling business over at the trap i decided to head over to the safe house to let Jasmine know what was going on. 

As i drove down the street I called letting her know to have the door unlocked when I got there. The phone rung five times. "No answer" i said to my self. Just like always. 

After stopping at a few lights and stop signs I finally made my way to the safe house that was far back from the main roads and other houses.

I got out my car taking in the scenery of the old looking house with vines on it one thing i loved about this house it looked old as fuck and dirty but on the inside it was beautiful you would think know one would live here it severed it's purpose. 

I knocked on the door and no one answered. I walked off the porch and looked up to see a light on at the top window. 

I went to knock on the door once more. My heart started to pound . 

"The fuck this is strange" i thought worrying i hope nothing happen. 

I got a latter out the new by crib and started to climb. I took a break midway giving my arm a rest. I popped another pain killer and continued up the latter.

Once I got to the window I cold see movement under the covers looked like someone was being forced . I quickly pulled out my gun and slowly stepped onto the balcony. I slowly turned the knob on the balcony door. 

"Thank you god" i thanked him the door want locked.

I creeped inside nothing making a sound back in the younger days i use to rob niggas blind along with a few other niggas i thought about how far I've become in the game and how much trouble it had caused. 

I quickly wiped the thoughts out my head and held up my gun as i walked over towards the bed. I quickly pulled the covers off reveling something that would blind me for life. 

"Nigga the fuck is wrong with you" Snoop said throwing a pillow at me. 

"Oh my god" kayla semi screamed over snoop yelling. 

"Bruh my bad i thought somebody was getting raped i knocked on the door nobody answered. 

"Man get he fuck out" snoop said more calmly. 

I quickly walked out the room he ain't have to tell me twice. I shook my head trying to get the horrifying image out of my head.

"Yo jasmine where you at" i asked as i walked down the hall way i knew one these rooms where her's just me memory aint that good no more you know i nigga getting up there in age. 

"I'm in here" i heard a quiet frail voice. I shook my head feeling already heart broken by the way her voice sound. 

I opened the door to a somewhat neat room it smelled just like Jasmine honey blossoms the perfume she always wore.

"hey how you feeling" i asked sitting down on the bed. 

"Terrible" she said as her voice cracked in the middle of the word. 

"Dont cry we got a lead we found a hair in her bedroom and we sent it to the lab to test it should be here in a few days" i said as i wiped the falling tears that flooded her face like a waterfall.