chapter 11

Well last chapter was ‘_’ hope yall liked it!!!

*5monts later*
*Kayla*

"I love you to" I giggled as snoop tickled me. "Come on stop I gotta get ready for work" I laughing getting up out the bed. "come on just a couple more minutes" he whined. "No I'm getting ready when I come out the shower if I still have time we can finish" I said walking into our bathroom.

About 5 months ago after the little incident  that happen at my talk snoop said he loved me and it really made me realize that I was wrong and you don't do things like that to people you love.

He came over to my house sad over Alicia and we just kissed and on thing led to another and now were together.

I stepped out my dress and got into the shower and let the cold soon to be hot water consume my baby.

*Hakeem*

I sat in my living room as I watched my daughters play about 2 months ago I introduced them and jayleigh was all siked about having a sister so she could have tea parties with.

I smiled to my self at how both them looked like me they were so beautiful. I was pulled out my thought when my phone rang. "Hello" I asked. "I'm out side have my daughter ready" Jasmine said before hanging up.

She still giving me the cold shoulder but its cool I guess I deserve that. "jayleigh your mom here go get your stuff" I said. she got up and ran up stairs and I went to the door to open it.

Isz seen Jasmine standing in the door frame looking sexy as hell she cut her hair that look great had her hour glass figure going on bae was looking right.

"can you stop looking at me like you hungry " she said with an attitude. "my bad you wanna come in" I asked. " no" she simply said.

" so how have you been did you get the money I sent you" I asked. " can you stop talking I ain't trying to have a bull shit conversation with you Cuz I ain't got shit to say and for yo money you can take this shit back Cuz I don't I dont want or need it" snhe said digging in her purse handing me the yellow envelope.

" alright damn- -" before I could finish I felt arms  wrap around both my leg.  "daddy and mommy me and sissy was wondering  could she come with me home" jayleigh asked.

"she not your sister and no she can't" jasmine butted in. she reached down and picked up jayleigh. "wait hold up it ain't no need for all that they are sister so don't try to talk down my daughter" I said getting a little angry.

" I don't care she ain't related to my daughter and never will be so shut the fuck up with all that " she said walking out but I grabbed her almost making her stumble with jayleigh in her arms.

"the fuck is your problem" she yelled. "jayleigh go to your car" she put her down and she walked off to the car. "Brianna go inside" I said. she left and I closed the door behind her.

I pushed jasmine into the corner and got in her face "Don't ever disrespect my daughter like  she's not anybody then our kid we have together, and far as them being sisters don't get shit twisted yeah I got a special place for you don't think twice I want end that shit real quick " I said threw clinched teeth.

Her face twisted "First off get yo fucking hands off me and end shit real quick boo I can end you by the snap of a finger so don't come at me incorrect again" she said yanking away from me walking off to her car.

I swear the shit she do piss me off.

*Peaches*

"baby when is are plan going to continue" I asked my new man. " I'm telling you when I get the bitch pregnant" he said.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of him getting her pregnant but I mean we are going to kill sher after so why does it matter.

"OK well hurry up I'm tired of staying quiet" I said pouted

*Lisa*

I was now in my apartment alone looking over custody papers. Now Jasper bitch ass wanna act he wanna have a case to take my daughter away from me fuck him he can have that brat I don't give a fuck bout that Lil bitch of him I'm just glad I can stop pretending now.

I balled up the paper and threw it in the trash and lit me up a L and laid back and enjoyed my new single life.

this was a short chapter because it just a look to see what they life is like now the next chapter will be back on some drama