Chapter 4

Well chapter 3 was !!! i really liked it and i hope yall did follow me on instagram @moeshaleann and read my other books
--------------------------------------------------------

*Snoop*

"Yess right there go over a littlemove ya hand up and down" i groned.

"Thank you kids" i told my son and bestfriend daughter as they gave me a foot rub shit they little hands could get in between my toes...shit dont judge me.

"daddy im tired" my son whinned. "so im payng you arent I" i asked. He whinned some more till Alicia walked in. "Babies go in your room you can stop rubbing his feet" she said caushing them to get up and run to there room.

"What yu do that for" i asked. "Snoop stop acting and making them kids rub yo stank feet" she said coming over to sit on my lap.

"yeah..yeah how was work" i asked wrapping my arms around her waist. "It was good beside that girl i was telling you about Tiara McGee her ass be acting im telling you if i aint want my own money i would drag that bitch and then quit" she went on i could she she had slipped into one of them seeing her self do bad stuff to this girl.

"Shit if you feel that way drag her you no i got you" i said kissing her neck caushing her to moan a little. "I know but i wanna still have my job and be a independent women you know what i mean" she asked peaking my lips.

"Yeah i know what you mean and do you i got something that could get yo mind off work" i said winking caushing a wide grin and a giggle. " yeah but you know the kids are here" she said.

"look call jasmine im sure she want mind watching he bestfriend kid and her kid at her dad they need to see an og anyway maybe they will act right aroud him" i said caushing her to laugh.

"alright im give her a call" she said standing up i slapped her ass and booyyyyyy that sht was giggling!!!!  My hard was getting even harder. "The things you do to me" i said looking down at my man hood. "You did that to yo self nobody told you to touch my ass" she said walking off makeing sure it giggled.

"Jesus thank you for blessing me with her" i said looking up talking to the sky.

*Jasmine*

"Baby girl ive told you once Hakeem got out things were going to change and your just going to have to deal with these changes yes he's the father of your child so you will have to deal with him " my father said. "ughh i came here to vent to you so you could agree with me not take his side" i said getting up going upstairs to my old room.

I open the door to what once was my old room i looked around at all the gym equipement. " oh my bad baby girl but sense you moved out you no i made it into my personal gym" he explained . i signed and walked into his bedroom and dropped down on the bed.

I closed my eyes but quickly woken. Alicia flashed across my scream.

"Hello" i asked.

"heyyy girrrll um can you do me a favor and come get Jayleigh and Mason? me and snoop got to take care business" she said which i already knew what that ment.

" ok im on my way" i said hanging up the phone. I stepped into my shoes and made my way downstairs.

I got my keys up off the counter and headed to my rover.

*Hakeem*

"bitch wake up" i said splashing a bucket of cold water on this bitch nigga face aka Omar. "ugghh" he groned. "did i say make noise" i yelled slapping him across the face. "man fuck you" he spit out blood. I slapped hm across the fce wih my gun causing him to cry out in pain.