chapter 7

I know yall happy I didnt kill snoop tee hee i wont going to kill him from the start :D lol sorry i aint updated in a while tbh i aint feel like it and i want sure how i was going to start this off so im gonna skip some time.

*One week later*

*Hakeem*

I was know sitting in my darken room thinking about shit. My girl moved on with some new nigga i dont even no, just a couple weeks ago my bestfriend was in the hospital fighting for his life he's doing good now thank god. As minutes pasted my phone rang knocking me out of my deep thought.

"hello"...

"hey hakeem" a fimilar voice said.

"yo..who this be" i asked.

"it's Lisa I was wondering if we could meet up today"she asked.

"nah I got shit to do" I said lying.

"whatever fuck you I should of knew you was just wanted to hit it and quit it"she yelled.

Nobody had time to listen to some shit where she already I just needed a quit fuck I hung up on her the fuck I look like.

I laid back and closed my eyes only for my phone to ring again

"hello" I asked getting angry.

"daddddyyyyyy I miss you" my baby girlsweet softvoice boomed through the phone.

My tone changed quick.

"hey leigh hows daddy princess" I asked.

"good but mommy being mean she want let me eat ice cream" she said.

"you havent ate your lunch yet"i heard jasmine in the background

"daddy tell mommy to feed me icecream"she whined.

"sorry baby girl but you gotta eat lunch before you have icecream" I said causing her to whine.

"fine"she said. I heard the phone shuffling.

"hello"i questioned?

"hey we need to talk" jasmine said.

"alright where you wanna meet up" I asked.

"golden grill" she said.

"alright see you in 30"

With that being said we said our good byes and hung up.

I got up out the bed and headed to the shower. I really needed to get my moneh back in tje right accounts I need my own place.

*Jasper*

"I need you to sign these so mr.jackson can go into surgery today" one the nurses said. "ok" I took the pen out her hand and sign my name in all the needed places. I watched she walked off.

I looked at the time and notice my shift was almost over and I could finally go home and spend time with my family. I took out my phone and called the babysitter to let her know i was i was coming over to pick up me and Lisa daughter Jacy(and im not sure if i named they daughter alright lol i forgot so now her name is Jacy)

"Hello" Tiara the babysitter voice boomed through the phone.

"Yeah im be there in about 20 to pick up my baby" i said.

"Ok cool you might wanna pick her up some food because all she had today was some cereal from this morning" she said.

"What you mean did Lisa bring you food for her" i asked kind of getting upset.