Chapter 24

Last chapter was a cliff hanger hope y'all ready for this one nd I also published real love with a thug book 3 so go check it out!!.

Recap:

"Ahhhhhhh"  I heard screaming coming from my princess bedroom. "Stay here" I said pushing past jasmine running into they room.

I bust open the door seeing my worst nightmare.

-------

*Jasmine*

"Stay here" Hakeem pushed me to the side. I was stuck, frozen not able to move or speak.

*Pow pow pow pow*

Four gun shots went off and I heard screaming.

My feet started working more then my mind and next thing I knew I was running towards my daughter bedroom all I could hope was my babies was okay.

"noooo" I screamed as I open the door to see Hakeem on the floor holding the right side his chest and Gigi standing over her crying and screaming.

"They took her" Hakeem mumbled out. I reached in his pocket and called 911.

I gave them the address and they talked me through everything,

Shortly I hears the ambulance coming down the street. I ran downstairs to signal them which house . The ran into the house like swat as I guded them to a  now passed out Hakeem.

"Shhh baby everything going to be fine" I tried to calm down Gigi but her crying made me break down even more.

I called snoop and Alicia and told them what happen and got in my car  and followed behind the ambulance with tears streaming down NY cheeks the whole ride there.

It seem like a ride that would never come to an end.

*Snoop*

"Y'all remember what he look like right" I asked all the dope boys at the trap. I showed them a picture of this zac efron nigga what's his name who knows.

"Got it boss" they all said and some just nodding.

"Alright y'all dismissed" I said watching them leave the room.

I headed back to my office to count some money when my phone began to ring.

I looked down at the caller ID Kayla and mason flasheds across my screen.

"What up" I asked.

"I have some exciting news that I need to tell you in person" Kayla spoke, I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Iight you gone give me a hint about what it is" I asked.

"Nope just hurry home ok bye" she said rushing me off the phone.

That won't strange at all I thought to my self.

Minutes later I got back to counting my money and doing what I do best being a thug.

*Ring ring ring*

This annoying as ring tone went off indicating Jasmine was calling.