Chapter 19

This chapter might be short or long I dont know so just read and comment and vote like yall usally do and thanks for the support and go check out my new books that i will be publishing today

*Hakeem*

"You need to get over here quick" i told half my crew. I got my shit and left the house and went to my back up spot and got shit ready.

I didnt know what to do how somebody just come up in my crib and snatch ol girl up like that. In a blink of an eye she was gone. Somebody gone pay i been to nice for to long letting bitches borrow money slipping on work nah fuck that back to being cold hearted selfish as nigga i use to be cuz bitches take kindness for a weekness.

I got my apple laptop and typed in my information to get my home security to send over to my nigga to handle that shit.

I sat and thought about all the possible people who could have got her but none came to mind . I mean i been laying low for the  longest aint got no problems in the drug indusrty that i know of who the fuck coul this be.

I put the dvd in my tv and re watched trying to figure out my surroundings. Blank..my mind was blank a fine as time for my brain to stop working.

I quickly sent a test to one my private  investigator to come over and review the video. I got quick response and i sent him my address. Minutes later i heard the door beel ring and my crew piled in taking seats.

" Man this better be good i was in the middle of fucking my girl when you gave us word" one them said causing the room to be filled with laughter.

"yall bitches thank think this shit funny you work for me you come when i call you if you dont like yo jobthen get yo ass up out my house I sign yall check last time i looked without me yall wouldnt be making shit none less be shit so nigga shut the fuck up before some happen yall want like" i yelled causing all them niggas to get quick.

"So what we here for boss" somebody asked from the back.

" I need all yall to head to trap 1 and get suited and get into yall groups and get the dogs and the vans and BMW and look around for this girl " i said showing them a picture of Ming .

" Look i want yall" i pointed to Tay, Cort,Blu,Jay, and T. "To walk the streets and see what you can find. "Get the hoes at Trap 2 to walk the streets see if they find anything out and tel him to do what ever they have to they know whats up" I said.

They all nodded and parted ways.

I hit up snoop and told him what was going down he got a trigger hapy finger my nigga down for what ever.

We gave each other information and hung up. I grabbed my keys to my rang rover to head to Jasmine make sure my family was safe.

*Lisa*

"Everythings in the right place" i asked my new assistant. " Everything is on plan" she said. I peaked her lips and told her to follow me to my bedroom to give her an reward for doing such hard work.

*

*

*

*

We layedin bed talking until my phone rung. "Hello" i asked. "Hey girls its me" my friend said. "Hey peach(Peaches) what news you got for me today.

"Well word is Jamine pregnant by rick and hakeem dont know yet" she told me . I smiled to my self pleased at what I was hearing . Everything was falling into place

"Wow this is juicy know we gotta take in how we gone use this information to our advantage " I said laughing. "yasss bitch" she cosigned. "How about you come over and we discuss our plans you understand" I said talking sexy.

"Ill be right over" she said and hung up.

I kissed my gn assistant and laughed hard at all the shit thats about to go down.

----------

Comment who yall think is behind everything.

Vote , Comments, follow, and look out for my new book that im publishing todah and if you havent already got read secrets of a stripper because im start updating that again also