Chapter 22

You know as always go read my new book Love is the new black because that's going to be my story to go to after this story is over so yeah.. and, thanks for reading ,voting, and commenting and i love everyone comments they are very funny. I'm trying something new to improve my writing by going back and checking for spelling mistakes and using correcting punctuation.

Yall im try to type this chapter from 3rd person point of view to see how it works out and if yall like it.

----------------

*Hakeem*

Hakeem sat in his bed replaying the the events that took place yesterday with Jasmine and his kids.

He wiped the tears that started to form in his eyes. It wasn't tears from sadness but tears from rage. How could he allow his self to let it get to this point.

“The fuck is wrong with me” Hakeem shouted to his self. He started to grow angry just thinking about the things he did from, the age 16 and up. The phone began to ring snapping him out his feeling.

“Hello” he asked sternly

“Nigga where the fuck you at , didn’t you know we had a deal to make today and yo ass 30 minutes late you know we were suppose to get here early.” Snoop yelled through the phone.

Consent getting high and feeling on edge made Hakeem forget about the meeting ,matter fact it made him forget about everything.

“Alright i'll be there in 20 tops” he said frantically. He quickly hung up the phone and ran into his walk in closet he picked out his professional work outfit for his business meetings.

This wasn’t a typical drug meeting it was an illegal meeting with illegal people.

Getting old and being in the game aint easy, and its even harder with a family.

Snoop and Hakeem have been planning  for awhile to retire and get off the streets but they are both smart to know that the money they made was not going to last with the things they liked to by, and how much snoop liked to party they both knew his money would be gone within six months tops.

Hakeem outfit was something simple but nice.

He picked out a white wife beater and his black button down Ralph Lauren polo mens classic cardigan Knit, some white Levi jeans, and for shoes he wore Paul smith black buffalo. He grabbed his gold chain and his all golden watch and laid out this stuff on his bed.

He ran into the shower cutting on the water not giving it time to get hot. He scrubbed the sex smell from the day before with his Axe body wash he had bought a few months back.

Taking a quick shower he wrapped the towel around his body  later drying off putting lotion on his body and getting dressed he grabbed the keys to his aston martin and quickly made his way to his car.

Forgetting to lock the door behind him.

He speeded down the crowded streets of Atlanta. ducking and dodging traffic what was suppose to be an 2 hour drive turned in 30 minutes. He threw the car in park and hopped out the car giving his guards the signal and ran up the stairs of his trap.

*Snoop*

Snoop sat in his seat in his office at the trap angry that Hakeem ain't been taking shit serious they were suppose to be partners in this shit and if Hakeem didn’t get his shit together Snoop felt as if he had no other choice, but to replace Hakeem with someone else trying to make it big.

Snoop got up pacing back and forth glancing at the clock everytime he made a circle around his desk.

*do..do...do...dooo* the whistle from Hunger games started to play because that we secretly snoop favorite movie.