Chapter 2

Jidwi POV

I stood there looking at Sun Woo's fuming face. I didn't know what to say. I just felt like someone needs to put an arrow through my heart and end my life already. That pure hatred in his eyes is not something I want to go through. It's true. He hasn't always been nice to me but he treat me like a friend. Something I've never felt my whole life. But now all I'm seeing in his eyes is hate.

"Orabeoni, calm down." Ah-ro approached his brother. "Stay out of this! You knew! You never told me!" He yelled shooting daggers with his eyes towards her. She flinch. "I..we can explain." She tried again with her soft voice. "I said stay out of this!" He yelled again. He stare at me and walk quickly towards me and in seconds his hands went to my collar shirt. "Orabeoni! Stop! Calm down!" Ah-ro said again. He ignore her punching me square on the face. 

I stumble to the floor feeling blood coming out my mouth. Before I could comprehend what happen, I was yank up again. "I'm gonna kill you!" He punch me again. I could hear Ah-ro cries and pleading for him to stop but I couldn't move my body to do anything. I feel like I deserve this. He's right. I was the reason his one and only friend died. Suddenly I felt like I couldn't breathe. Like my lungs is about to burst. "Jidwi!" I could hear someone said something but I couldn't make up whose voice. 

"What's happening? Why he's breathing like that?!" I presume Sun Woo's asked. I could feel myself going conscious and unconscious. I felt myself getting lift up in someone's arms and was put in a comfortable base. "Breathe Jidwi! Breathe. You're okay." My vision cleared a bit seeing Ah-ro panic face in front of me. "Follow my breathing." She mouth. I feel like I was being chocked. I struggle to breathe but tried to follow Ah-ro's. "Good. Calm down." Soon my breathing become regular. 

My vision cleared seeing Ah-ro worried face and Sun Woo staring at me mix of worried and unrecognized emotions. "Thank you." I said shakily looking at Ah-ro. She nod in relief. "What was that?" Sun Woo spoke up. "I get panic attacked sometimes." I said couldn't make myself to look at him. "That doesn't look like a normal panic attacked." He says. "He has a condition." Ah-ro explains. I look at Ah-ro shaking my head not for her to go on. But of course she ignore me.

"His heart isn't as strong as normal person. He has trouble sleeping at night. He could easily get panic attack. He could even faint out of nowhere if he doesn't take care of himself." Ah-ro finish. "I never fainted and I'm fine. It's just a panic attack. Everyone can get it." I stood up from my laying position. "You both need to talk. I'll be outside." Ah-ro look at the both of us and leave without hearing any of our respond. 

I look anywhere but him not knowing what to say or how to act. "I want to kill you." He finally spoke up. I gulp staring down at trembling hand. "But somehow I can't. When I got my suspicious that you might be the king, I didn't want to believe it. I told myself I'm being ridiculous. The world is not that cruel." He continue. "I'm sorry." I said above whisper. "You're sorry? Do you?" He chuckled. I look up to him seeing his smirk. "You think I want all this to happen?!" I finally found my voice to yell. 

His smirk disappeared. "You think I want all those people to die?! You don't think I've live my life feeling guilty, feeling like I shouldn't even be living. I never want anybody to die for me. I never want anybody to get hurt because of me. But I don't make those choices!" I scream feeling tears build up. "Then you should've just kept hiding! You shouldn't have let anyone see your face! You should just keep yourself hidden! Then maybe all those people would still be living!" He yelled back.

I stumble a little. "Wh..what?" I could feel my tears already falling down my cheek. "It's still your fault no matter what! And I hope you live everyday with that guilt eating you alive. They still died because of you! They died just because you have to live!" His voice spoke clearly and menacingly. I shove him away making my way out of the little room. "Jidwi." Ah-ro said softly approaching me but I ignore her continuing my walk. Anywhere but here. I finally reached the pond where I gets comfort and peace from and falls down to my knees. I scream at the world and broke into sobs.