Chapter 21

Jidwi sat silently with a lot of thing playing in his mind. From the his first decision to come back to Silla with a determination on dethroning his mom and claimed back his place to him ended up stuck in a room waiting for his life to be ended. He always knew it won't be easy but he wasn't prepared for this end, just like he didn't know he would end up learning more about the meaning of life especially through his friends from Hwarang. 'Í hope they're doing okay' He prayed silently. He regrets for having them involve in this. The door burst open came in two guards.

''We need to escort you somewhere.'' One of them stutter. Jidwi was about to be rude about it but then he knows some of these men are just doing their work, to survive. He got up from his seat and follow suit. He was brought outside to be met with the Queen. Only this time, the lady who birth him looked trouble, her cold demeanor is gone. ''You can't do this Young-shill!'' He heard the queen yelled. The old man only smirked. ''I already did. I do not like to put you in this situation. This poor boy probably never imagine he had to die just because he was born as Silla's prince.'' He looked at the younger but Jidwi paid no attention to him, he kept staring at his mom. 

As much she had broke his heart, she is still his mother and right now his mother is clearly in deep trouble. ''Really tough one here. Takes me awhile to finally get a hold of him.'' The old man continue. ''Do you really think you can get the throne by doing this?'' Queen Jisoo question him. ''I get can the throne, the palace and even the people. You'd think they like the way you have been leading Silla? They would be more than happy to have a new ruler.'' He smirked. ''You have no right for the throne! No one will be on your side especially after knowing you kill the only heir!" Jisoo point out. 

The older man remain calm and he walk towards Jidwi. ''Who says anyone will know what happen to the prince? No one even know how he looks like. Everybody that does, you'd make sure to kill them. Even if I do end his life, no one will know. It would just be another tragic young life lost.'' He said. ''You think I will keep quiet about it?!'' Jisoo is losing her mind right now. She might not show it but her son are her everything. She did not go to the extend of sending him way when he was so young just to protect him only to have his life taken away like this. ''What makes you think I will let you go out of this place?'' Young-Shill signal for his guards as they surrounded them.

The queen's eyes widen. She knows this was a bad plan. To come alone but she was threatened to do so, or his son's life is at state. ''You want to kill me?'' Jisoo said disbelief. ''Wouldn't it be such a tragic story to tell. Mother and son killed by assassins while trying to protect Silla'' The old man laugh. ''You won't have to worry about your name being tarnish my queen. All your bad deeds will be gone with you, you'll only be remember as the queen who had sent his son away to protect his life, so he could rule Silla to greatness but unfortunately he just didn't make it.'' He signal one of the guards to come forward.

"No! Young-shill, you can't do this! You let him go! No one knows he's the prince

"No! Young-shill, you can't do this! You let him go! No one knows he's the prince. You let him go! You can kill me if you want but let him go! Let his live. He can disappear again but don't take his life!'' Jisoo approached the old man but was stop by two guards, that's when Jidwi move from his position too but a sword not far from his neck stopped him. ''This is a great sight. My queen begging to me? Let me think, should I?'' He smirk at the both of them. ''Maybe I can fulfill one of your wishes.'' He said and before either of them could figure out what it is, a sword went through Jisoo's body.