Chapter 9

Jidwi POV

I feel my head throbbing a little as I groan and try to open my eyes slowly. I blink a couple of times to get rid of the blurriness. I look around seeing I'm in my dorm room. I got up in a sitting position and realize no one is in the room with me. I gulp as I suddenly felt thirsty. I look around me and sees a tray with a cups and a tea pot on a table that's a little distant from me. I sigh and wanted to get out of the bed only to stop moving. I'm feeling so sore right now. My whole body still feels weak. I gulp again. But I'm so thirsty.

I was about to force my body to move when someone burst inside. I jerk a little and groan as the shocking move my body made. "Yahh! You're awake!" A voice yelled and seconds later Suho appeared beside me. "Can you stop screaming?" I hissed. "I'm glad you're still the grumpy jerk we've all known." He smiled. "I need water." I straight away said. He look at me and nod getting up to get me some water. I said a soft thank you after feeling relieved drowning the water down my dry throat. "How long was I asleep?" I croaked out. "4 days." He answered simply. "What? 4 days?!" My eyes widen not believing I was unconscious for that long. 

"Yes. That long. Sunwoo was freaking out and keep questioning Ah-ro about it but she keeps saying, your body needs rest, so being unconscious for few days is a good thing." Suho explained. "Sunwoo? Freaking out?" I asked confuse with that information. "Yeah. He was worried. He even stay up for 2 night in case you're gonna be awake but of course you didn't. But it was sweet of him. Don't you find that sweet?" Suho smiles wiggling his eyebrows at me. I stare at him weirdly. "Yahh. You're acting strange. Where is everyone anyways? Or you're skipping class?" I  asked him. "They're in this meeting where I'm not interested in and besides it's my turn to look after you right now."  Suho reply and got up walking to his bed. "Turn? You people taking turns looking out for me?" I asked surprised. 

He nod his head. '"That's how much we love you." He grins. I shook my head but couldn't help but feel touched at how much they care about me. No one ever does accept for Pa Oh. I was about to lay down again as I still feel a bit weak when the room door opened again revealing Sunwoo followed by Banryu, Yeo Wool and a pouting Hangsung. They freeze in place when their eyes met mine. I give them a tight smile. "Hyung! You're awake!" Hangsung beamed making way towards me, shocking me with a bone crashing hug. "I'm so happy! You're feeling okay right? You're not in pain anymore right?" He questioned letting go of me. 

"Yah! You're suffocating him." Yeo Wool spoke up standing beside me. He looks at me with a smile and pat my shoulder. "Glad you're awake now." He said to me. "Sunwoo ahh, he's awake. Aren't you going to say anything? You were so worried." Suho voiced out and everyone's attention went to Sunwoo who was about to take out his blazer. "I'm gonna go for a bath. It's a hot day." He reply simply and walk out of the room. Everyone grew quiet. "He's just.." Hangsung was trying to say something and I give him a smile. "I think I'm gonna take a nap. I'm still not feeling that well." I told them and turn around the other side. I don't know why, but it's kinda hurtful how he doesn't even acknowledge me. 'I'm just being stupid'. 

Sunwoo POV

I let out a sigh staring at the distance. Jidwi's face keep appearing in front of me. It's like it's haunting me. "I'm being ridiculous right now." I muttered to myself. Since I left the dorm for a shower just now, I didn't even came back to the room. He's awake now and I should be happy right? I was worried for days when he didn't budge. But now I don't even know how to face him? I'm supposed to be hating him, plotting ways to end his life but every time I look at his face, I can't find the heart to hate on him or even hurt him. This is really confusing.  "Oreboni!" I heard someone shouted. I turn around to be met with Ah-Ro heading towards me. I give her a small smile. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Just getting some air." I answered her. "Are you okay?" She looked at me worried.