Chapter 10

Jidwi POV

I stare at the dark pond in front of me sighing every few minutes. I then shivered a little feeling the cold night. I rub my arms together and blow on my hand a little. My mind is blank I want it to be that way. I'm glad no one has found me here yet and I like the boys but sometimes they ask to many questions that I don't want to answer. I hate this so much. Whatever is going on between me and Sunwoo. But it's what it is. 

"What's the lonely king doing here all alone?" My peaceful was disturb by a voice. I quickly search whom it belongs too until I saw a young man my age stood not that far from me. By the look of his clothes, he's not a Hwarang, he's a trainee. I look at him confuse and was about to leave him there. "I know who you are." He raised his voice. I stop on my track and turn to look at him. "What are you talking about?" I questioned. He smirk as he slowly approach me. "The faceless king." He said still with a smirk on his face. My throat runs dry but I try to keep my face emotionless. "Don't even deny that. I overheard your conversation with that dog-bird." He chuckle now walking circling me. "Don't worry I'm not going to exposed you." He stop in front of me. "At least not yet." He mumble.

I chuckled. "Expose me? You're talking ridiculous and what prove do you have that I'm the faceless king?" I said to him. "True. I have no proof that you're the faceless king. That make it easier to kill you. It will just be a Hwarang died tragically. No one will questioned it. And when the time comes, no king will come forward and Park Youngshil will have no choice but to take control of the situations." He told me. I stare at him and I could tell he wasn't playing around. "So, Park Youngshil is the one that wanted the king dead?" I ask casually. His smirk disappeared and his eyes widen. "Isn't he's one of the officials of Silla? I've heard of him but never really knew how he looks because I'm not from around here." I continue to act clueless. 

"Don't play dumb. You should know he's the one who's been wanting you dead." He began stuttering at his words. I smirk at that. I guess he's just a stupid kid after all. Stupid and cocky. "Yah, You know I can share this information with everyone right? Our duty as Hwarangs is to protect the king and what I'm hearing now is threats and plans of assassination of the king or are you just being a pathetic punk?." I walk closer to him. He balled his hands and he glares at me. "You're Banryu's trainee right? I suggest you start being useful to him, it's very hard to see Banryu having to deal with punks like you. I'm his concern roommate, so I don't him to get into any trouble because his servant don't have brains." I gave him a wide smile.

He suddenly grab my collar as he pulled me closer. Automatically I reached to both his hands trying to make him  let go but he tightens. Seriously? What's with people always doing this to me? "I am not his fucking servant! You think just because you get pick as the Hwarangs, you're any better than us? You wait! I'm going to wipe out those smirks from your face one day and make you beg me to save your pathetic life. I'm gonna prove to Banryu and all you dumb-ass what I'm capable of doing and when that time comes, you'll be on your knees while I enjoy watching you die. And Banryu? Even his own Dad can't cover his pathetic self anymore." He yelled to my face and push me roughly. I gained my balanced and stare into his hateful eyes. 

"Yah!" Someone yelled and we turn towards the voice seeing Banryu and Suho approaching us. Banryu was walking faster as he immediately grip the guy's collar. "You punk Kang Sung! What are you up to now?!" He questioned angrily shaking the other's body roughly. Ohh, that's his name. "Let go!" Kang Sung scream back. "No! What the fuck did you do that for? Why the hell are you threatening Jidwi like that?! You think I didn't hear what you've said?" Banryu still didn't let go of him. I was shock. Did he heard about me being the king? He didn't right? 

Suho then came beside me. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I only nod my head. "Yah. Banryu, let him go. We don't want trouble." Suho tried to calm him down. "He was looking for trouble first! He was threatening a Hwarang! Wonder what Master Wi Hwa would say about a trainee doing that?" Banryu shove the guy roughly. "If you do that, your dad not gonna let you go." Kang Sung smirked. I could see how Banryu is resisting himself from the punching this assholes face. I kinda feel bad for the guy. It's not the first time Banryu had to deal with this. It's like he can't have his own choices. No one deserve to live like that. And I know he have changed a lot since the first time I met him. He was selfish cold-hearted prick, now look at him getting all pissed off because someone is threatening his roommates.