Chapter 32 ~ Animal Kingdom

I wake to Phil jumping on top of Dan and I.

"OW PHIL!!" I yell as he lays on our legs.

"Let's go to the Animal Kingdom!" Phil smiles.

"Okay IF YOU GET OFF OF OUR LEGS" Dan laughs. Phil hops up and gets dressed. I go to the bathroom and change into this:

Then we walk to the bus and Dan hands me an earbud

Then we walk to the bus and Dan hands me an earbud. His playlist plays "Joyriding" by Frank Iero and the Patience.

"I didn't know you listen to Frank!" I say happily.

"I heard it blasting from your room" he says sheepishly. 

"Yeah I do that a lot" I laugh, remembering the dozens of times I play that artist loudly in my room.

Our bus comes to a stop and we hop off. We walk through the front gates and walk to the Dinosaur section of the park. We go to the dinosaur expedition ride. Phil looked amazed by the dinosaur animatronics. The ride jerks us to the left and to the right. The ride is nicely decorated, detailed with plants and stars, and making the rooms glow dully with a fake meteor shower.

The ride ends and we go to a safari tram. I gaze at the giraffes towering above us. We also get to look at lions, hippos, flamingos, elephants and more. Then we go to Expedition Everest.

"Okay so should I ride behind you guys?" I ask the two of them as we get close to the train shaped coaster. 

"No you should ride with Dan" Phil insists.

"Are you sure? It sucks we have to split between two carts" I complain.

"Yeah its cool" he smiles.

Dan and I get front row. We ascend the large hill and I slip my hand into Dan's. We are engulfed by complete darkness as we enter the mountain. After we leave out the other side, the track looks like its broken. The train car reverses, and we stop for a moment in the darkness. A projection of a silhouette of a yeti appears on the wall, and the train takes off quickly. As we move down the large hill, my hair flies everywhere and Dan's hands are up in the air along with mine.

We get off the ride and enjoy our last day at Disney. Somehow Dan manages to talk us into going back to the magic kingdom just to enjoy the Winnie the Pooh ride a final time. When we arrive there, we get an employee to take our pictures out in front of the sign.

Daniel Howell: Reliving my childhood with these two 🐝🐻🍯

(Y/N): Memories with these two who are as sweet as "hunny" 🐻🍯

Phil Lester: Who better to go on then Winnie the Pooh himself  *cough* Dan *cough*

After riding this and a few more, we head back to the hotel to prepare for the flight home tomorrow.