Stato... In Una Relazione (2)

"Don't you dare pull that stunt again, young lady!" Richard said with a glint on his eyes.  And Maine was surprised to see him!

"Huh!!! Young lady na ulit! Palibhasa mas maganda yung babae kesa sa akin! Tseeee! Hu u ka sa akin?" Maine said inwardly...

"Nico, that was exhilarating, driving like no tomorrow.  Hahaha... I will try to do it again in another time.  My limbs is too excited earlier but without adrenaline rush I dont think I could do it again today... Hahaha!" Maine said completely ignoring RJ.
"Mendoza, dont you dare do it again or I will put you on my knees and spank you!" RJ said still trying to contain his anger.
"Nico, I will go now... By the way, you still have half an hour to use this track!" Maine said before turning her back from RJ and Nico.  She took off her hair bun and cascade her hair down.  RJ signaled Nico asking for permission and Nico nods.  RJ took the steps faster upon getting Nico's approval and hold on to Maine's arms upon reaching her.
"What the he---?" Maine said.
"Sige, subukan mong magmura, hahalikan kita sa harap ng kapatid mo!" RJ said still angry.
"Sino ka ba? And nobody threatens Nicomaine Dei Mendoza!" Maine said.
"Isa..!" RJ started counting...
Maine heard his seriousness, resort to not speaking to him at all.
"Get in!" RJ said and made sure that Maine is fasten safely inside the car.  He nods to Nico before getting into the car.
"What was that all about, young lady?" RJ asked.  Maine remained silent.  She did not even glance at him.
"Hindi ka ba talaga sasagot?" RJ said, frustrated.  Hindi niya akalain na ganito pala ito magalit! Non-existence ang kaaway! And same thing, though she glance at him, nakataas naman ang kilay!  Nagulat pa siya ng binuksan nito ang compartment at kinuha ang headset! Hindi talaga siya kakausapin at pakikinggan! Well, lets see...
"Maine, wag ka na kasi magselos!" RJ said out of nowhere.
Nagulat si Maine sa sinabi niya at namula...
"Ang kapal ng mukha mo!!!" Maine shouted. 
"At least nagsalita ka na! Hehehe...! RJ said inwardly.
" E ba't namumula ka?" RJ said teasingly, enjoying.  Nakita niya na nagpipigil itong magalit at namumula na talaga... Bumubukas ang bibig na parang may gustong sabihin, pero wala yatang mabuong salita kaya nagngangalit na ang bagang.  Maya-maya, nagulat siya ng tumulo ang luha nito! Pinahiran ito at inilagay ang headset sa ulo at saka tumingin sa labas ng bintana!  Nabigla si RJ kaya itinabi amg sasakyan. 
"Sorry! Sorry! Ayaw mo kasi akong kausapin e, tapos natakot pa ako dahil sa klase ng pagmamaneho mo!" RJ said.  He hugged her upon seeing her cried again.
"Bakit ba kasi bigla ka na lang umalis?" RJ said.
"Wala lang...!" Walang kalatoy-latoy na sagot ni Maine and took herself out of RJ's embrace.
"Maine, alam mo ba kung sino ang nakita ko sa restaurant? Yung yumakap sa akin? Siya si Sheen, yung ex ko!" RJ said.  Maine, just look at him and said nothing.
"Alam mo ba na gusto niyang makipagbalikan sa akin? After five years, narealize niya na mahal daw niya ako!" RJ continue with the story.
"Then why dont you? You loved her.  You could have a second chance!" Maine just shrugged her shoulders coldly towards him.
"But you know what, after seeing her I don't remember the feelings I gave to her before.  It was as if she was just a passerby.  And I told her that, and before she released my arms, I took it and run after you!" RJ said. Maine just shrugged her shoulders off as if she don't believe him.
"Maine, I told her that I only love you. I told her that no one compares to you!" RJ said.
"How??? Paano??? E umalis ako!" Maine could not help but answered back.
"She asked if the girl I am telling her is the one who runs off from the stage.  It seems that she also know how I am smitten of you, even without saying a word...!" RJ said. 
"E bakit tinawag mo akong Mendoza at young lady? Hooyyy, ano ako teenager?" Maine can't help but asked.
"Kasi naiinis ako sa pag drive mo as if there is no tomorrow! Natakot ako! Kung pwede ko lang ilabas ka ng sasakyan na yun agad-agad ginawa ko na!" RJ said.  Napangiti si Maine...
"Paano kaya yun?" Maine said trying to visualize it on her mind.
"At nangingiti ka pa! Naku, Mendoza talaga pag ginawa mo pa ulit yun, papaluin na talaga kita sa butt mo!" Banta ni RJ.
"E kasi nga naiinis ako sa iyo! Nagpapayakap ka sa iba! Nagselos lang --- !" Maine said suddenly realize what she had said.
"Uuuyyy! Nagseselos siya! Aminin?" RJ cant help but grin.  He was so happy...
"Wala akong sinabi... Tumahimik ka nga diyan!" Maine said blushing...
"Uyyy, namumula ka!!! Ang cute!!! Aminin mo na kasi, love mo rin ako!!!" RJ said cant help but feel giddy...
"Ayyy, ohhh! Ang yabang nito! Ewan ko sa iyo!!!" Maine said, medyo napipikon na! She put on her headset and was about to ignore RJ.
"Maine, please believe me when I say mahal na mahal kita and I will not make you cry again, i cannot promise you a perfect relationship but I will try my best to make it close to perfect coz you deserve everything good in this world.  You are my end game... I love you very much!" RJ uttered with all the sincerity he mustered from his heart...
And Maine felt it on her heart that this is the right time...
"I love you, too!" Maine said looking to his eyes...
"Ano??? Ummm, pwede pakiulit??? Baka nagkakamali lang ako ng dinig???" RJ was so flustered even his ears is so red. 
"Mahal din kita, RJ! Only you! Please take care of my heart!" Maine finally let go of herself.
"Oh my God! I love you, Maine! With all my heart... I promise on my mother's grave to take care of you until the rest of our lives...!" RJ said teary-eyed.
"Uyyy, don't cry!" And she wipe RJ's tears with her hands.
"I love you so much, Mahal!" RJ took her hand and kissed it.
"I love you, too, Mahal!" Maine answered back...
"Let's go na we have an announcement to make!" RJ said and before he drive, he pecked Maine's lips.
"FAULKERSON!!!" Maine shouted at him, blushing furiously, while RJ was smiling giddily...