Formaggio

While driving back to the restaurant, RJ received a text message from Nico telling them that he will take care of the restaurant. He told them to enjoy this extra hours because tomorrow will all mean business.
Pinakita ni RJ Kay Dei ang text ni Nico. Namula naman ang dalaga.
"Si Nico talaga! Pagbalik ko yari sa akin yan!" Sabi ni Maine.
"Well, I will thank him the minute I saw him again for letting me have time with you, mahal!" RJ said na lalong nagpamula ng mukha ni Maine.
"Are you up for a road trip? Are you tired, mahal?" RJ inquired.
"Ummm, not that tired... Why?" Maine asked. Medyo naiilang pa gamitin ang same endearment.
"How about let's have a night trip to Tagaytay?" RJ asked.
"Talaga??? OK, lezzgo!" Maine said excitedly...
"Ang taas talaga ng energy mo, mahal!" RJ said pinching her face gently. Maine just smile, feeling giddy. RJ capture Maine's hand to hold while driving and Maine did not protest. She just love the feel of RJ's hand on hers.
"Ang tagal ko ng hindi nagagawa itong mag road trip na wala lang talagang gagawin.  Enjoy lang...!" RJ said.
"When was the last time?" Maine asked curiously.
"Before Mom died and I just really want to eat Bulalo that time!" RJ grinned as he remember that one time.  Maine stare at him as if saying "don't push yourself to tell me everything in one go, I am willing to wait!  Richard assured her by pressing her hands softly.
"I was only on my early teens when that tragedy striked.  We were not given any signs before it happened.  Kahit man lang konting pagsakit ng ulo, or pamamaga somewhere, or lagnat na hindi nawawala... Basta nung nalaman namin stage 4 na... Unfair di ba? But still we do what we need to do to battle the disease.  At first everything seems normal after medications.  First six months was okay, but we felt that Mom was havin a breakdown.  Finances are getting tight.  She worked hard an unknown to us, sometimes she missed medication because the money that was supposed to be for her medication, naibibigay pa sa gastusin sa bahay.  After six months it went downhill and exactly after a year, Mom breathe her last..!" RJ said.
"Pull over!" Maine said.  And RJ complied and was surprised when Maine took off her seatbelt and gather him in her arms. 
"In every sadness you feel, I hope my hug is enough to share on your loneliness...
In every happiness you feel, I hope it will wash away all the tears shed...
Of all people you deserve to be happy, as you valiantly fought your fears and battle...
Just remember, I am here, I am here to share whatever your emotions will be...!" Maine said.
"Thank you, mahal! Please be assured that I only loved you... Only you.  And it will never change.  I m praying although I'm sure on myself that you are my end game.  I love you!" RJ said can't help but felt giddy and super happy at the same time.
"And I love you, too!" Maine said as he hugged him more tightly.
After a while..
"Halika na, m-mahal... Road trip na ulit...!" Maine said.
"Ang sarap naman pakinggan, hehehehe... Let's go!!!" RJ said and continue to drive.
"Mahal, twenty questions?" RJ asked.
"Okay.  But let's make some rules!" Maine said.
"Huh? Rules? Bakit pa? Dapat no holds bar!" RJ complained.
"RJ, one rule lang!" Maine said, blushing.
"Ano yun?" RJ said pouting, glancing at her.  Natawa si Maine.
"No harot questions!!!" She blurted out, namumula...
"No harot questions???!!!" And then laughed out loud, as he realizes what she said...  He understands that his "baby" is still as innocent as a child.
"Okay!!! I promise!" RJ said as he is trying to suppressed his laughter dahil pulang-pula na si Maine.
"Okay, fire away!" RJ said right away to get off the hooked.
"Ummm... Ummmm!!!" Maine said faltering...
"O, sige ako muna... When did you learn to play drums?" RJ asked.
"When I was at my teens, Nico do know how to play and since he was my only playmate, I was inspired to learn it as well.  I also know how to play piano, a grand piano...! How about you, do you know how to play?" Maine asked.
"No, but people mostly told me that I can sing mahal. !" RJ said.
"Tama ka, I never thought before na you have a very good singing voice e, para kasing ang bigat ng boses mo dati, mahal!" Maine said.
"Sorry sa mga pagsigaw ko sa iyo noon ha? I am not usually like that especially to girls pero Ewan ko ba parang may something sa iyo noon na parang gusto ko magpapansin sa iyo, mahal!" RJ said explaining his insensitivity previously.
"Sowwwss... Palibhasa kasi sanay ka na girls are swooning over you, kaya all you need to do is to smooth talk them and do what you want them to do.  Apparently, may nagtaray sa iyo and was not put on to your potent charm kaya tinarayan mo!" Nakasimangot na sabi in Maine.
"Mahal, sorry na nga but to tell you honestly, I don't go for girls that time before we met.  That is the reason why Maya galit sa akin ang grupo nila James.  They want me to drive girls towards them using my "potent" charm but I don't like it! Sa iyo lang talaga ako naapektuhan when it comes to girl.  Honestly, gandang-ganda na ako sa iyo nun kaso tinarayan mo ako kaya pinanindigan ko na lang." RJ said.
"But you know what, come to think of it, cute ka na nun pero sobrang inis ako sa iyo, sinabihan mo akong mabaho!" Maine said, recalling everything...
"Mahal, wala along sinabing mabaho ka, sabi ko Hindi na maalis yung Amoy no sa loob... Torture gun, mahal! Ang bango-bango nun kotse pagpasok pa lang, mukha mo agad naaalala ko... E inis ka sa akin db? Parusa yun ha?" RJ admitted that he was really smittten on her scent that day!  He did not even have it car washed, until the scent dissipate but he longs for that scene everytime he enters the car. 
"Anyways, when did you bought you yellow bell? Astig e!" RJ asked.
"Been doing savings kasi wala naman ako ginagaatos sa bahay e... Kaya regalo ko sa sarili ko yun! Ganoin??!! E ikaw, how did you accept your baby sister? You seem to love her more than enough e!" Maine asked.
"Thru Mom! Binilin niya sa akin and I promise to her that I will love her kaya mahal ko yun.  Truth be told, nahirapan ako kasi every time I see her it reminds me of the betrayal of my own father but I schooled my self to remember what if it was me instead of her... Kaya ayun, natutunan ko na din and I was surprised that I can love her as much as I love Riza and RD...!" RJ explained.
"You will be a good father someday kasi maalaga ka sa mga kapatid at pamilya mo!" Maine said feeling proud for him.
"Hmmm, I like the sound of me being a father.  Can you make me one?" RJ said teasingly with matching smirk and sly grin...
Namula si Maine ng maintindihan ang ibig sabihin in RJ.
"Faulkerson!!!" Maine shouted.
RJ laughed out loud and said
"let's Go!" But was choked when Maine replied...
"Ready ka ba bang maging Daddy? Ako ready na!" Maine said with a naughty grin... And when she saw RJ's reaction laughed out loud....